You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Souness

Razoray

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Let's be honest, anyone who claims to be offended by what Souness said is a dickhead; anyone leaping into misogynistic fauc-victimhood because a few dickhead said something daft is just as bad.

Everyone needs a cup of tea and a wank.

Best not get them confused. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Let's be honest, anyone who claims to be offended by what Souness said is a dickhead; anyone leaping into misogynistic fauc-victimhood because a few dickhead said something daft is just as bad.

Everyone needs a cup of tea and a wank.

61b35db2-f8eb-4959-bada-7d55c8c5d8af_tex

42 minutes ago, Mook said:

Women's Football needs to fuck right off.

You'd be as well sticking a traffic cone in goals for a start and as for all these co-commentators prattling on like someone's blind auntie over actual Football, they should drown them like the witches they are.

This, 100%

And they should replace Alex Scott, live on air, with Monkfish.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

He’s a great stand up but it’s hard to see past the forcing women to watch him masturbate thing. He can’t even use the Jerry Sadowitz defence of them knowing what they signed up for.

Agreed. I'm not fucking advocating for the guy. Merely pointing out that we're not really allowed to enjoy him anymore. And, unless you go looking for it, you can't because he's been cancelled.

11 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Wait Souness was a edgey comedian on the Edinburgh fringe think that’s a bigger story than it’s a man’s game 

He’s from Edinburgh as well. There might be a story in this. Activates faux outrage 

46 minutes ago, Red74 said:

What qualifies carney to be there. No one had heard of her till she got the Leeds fans backs up. A media storm predictably followed and the tv companies made sure they come down on her side to avoid another shit storm. 
She’s fucking crap. Got the charity shield gig the other week and all she wanted to talk about was the womens cup final instead. Her opinions aren’t worth a carrot at this level. 

I thought she was terrible in the charity shield game. Couldn’t stop talking and didn’t seem to understand that sometimes saying nothing is what is required.

I've always found Souness's use of "men" "proper man", "real men" etc to denote something better to be really cringey and so outdated it's untrue.  I don't think he was being offensive to women or the women's game yesterday but I did wonder if he was being deliberately provocative. The match wasn't even that "manly" as Souness might say, a bit of handbags from both managers and some hair pulling. He was talking bullshit frankly and you have to ask why he would do that with a woman sat next to him? That was my issue with it.

• Upvote 1

Sky should do the honourable thing and sack one of the few pundits worth listening too.  Stick another in there that ticks boxes.

Im sure more people won’t do what I do.  Tune in at kick off, kettle at half time and find the interviews elsewhere.   None of these cunts are worth listening to at all.

Fucking hysterical seeing that clueless cunt Reddy mentioning Haaland as a potential World Cup top scorer.  Not one of the panel pulling her up on it either.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Sky should do the honourable thing and sack one of the few pundits worth listening too.  Stick another in there that ticks boxes.

Im sure more people won’t do what I do.  Tune in at kick off, kettle at half time and find the interviews elsewhere.   None of these cunts are worth listening to at all.

Fucking hysterical seeing that clueless cunt Reddy mentioning Haaland as a potential World Cup top scorer.  Not one of the panel pulling her up on it either.

Errrr. This forthcoming World Cup?

Womens Football is absolutely fucking shite, its similar in playstyle to when you throw a single piece of bread at a load of pigeons and they all go mad chasing it, some going off in directions that make no logical sense. I hate it when I see a footy story on the bbc footy page and click on it and discover its women's footy. There is no world where the two should be mixed together. 

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, beerhunter said:

Womens Football is absolutely fucking shite, its similar in playstyle to when you throw a single piece of bread at a load of pigeons and they all go mad chasing it, some going off in directions that make no logical sense. I hate it when I see a footy story on the bbc footy page and click on it and discover its women's footy. There is no world where the two should be mixed together. 

Is right.

If I was the manager of a women's football team, my team talk would consist of one single word, "SHOOOOOOOOOOOT"

• Upvote 1