You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Tony Pulis

bouncebrigade

Id be fucking ashamed if i was a Stoke fan.

Playing that type of rubbish alehouse football.

Pulis idea of changing the face of a game is sending on Rory Delap so that he can throw the ball long.

I want them relegated. Credit to teams like Blackpool and Hull when they were up, the tried to play football and get results.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't really see what he said wrong. Don't get me wrong, the guy's a knob and has his team playing disgraceful football but he didn't make excuses about this team, he acknowledged they were beaten by a far superior team. And the Britannia HAS been far more lively than Anfield this season. Not sure how anyone can disagree since the atmosphere at Anfield has been nonexistent at times this season.

Id be fucking ashamed if i was a Stoke fan.

Playing that type of rubbish alehouse football.

Pulis idea of changing the face of a game is sending on Rory Delap so that he can throw the ball long.

I want them relegated. Credit to teams like Blackpool and Hull when they were up, the tried to play football and get results.

Thought Huth's challenge was shocking last night, fucking shocking shit-house behaviour.

If the PL played with continental refs then Stoke would finish games with 8 men usually. Persistant fouling and dangerous wankers red-bulled up by some creepy old baseball-cap wearing flasher. The PL must be embarrassed about having these in the league.

Thought Huth's challenge was shocking last night, fucking shocking shit-house behaviour.

If the PL played with continental refs then Stoke would finish games with 8 men usually. Persistant fouling and dangerous wankers red-bulled up by some creepy old baseball-cap wearing flasher. The PL must be embarrassed about having these in the league.

Yeah, we've had players sent off for far less this season, inconsistancy amongst the refs, and it seems Stoke gets away with that sort of stuff week in week out.

Saw the interview on MoTD. Not a thing wrong with it. Are we looking everywhere to get offended now?

So you agree it's fine to mention an nothing incident with GJ and completely ignore Huth's booking which was, should have, been a red ? Had that been Gerrard or any other Liverpool player, they would have been off, plain and simple . Let me guess, the retirement of rat face has got you down a little ?

Mong .

Can't abide the man, his fucking cap and tracksuit really fuck me off. The gormless twat.

Id say he drives a Suzuki Vitara.

If he wasnt a Prem manager of course.

Was reluctant to slag off the OFC (aint they all, does the OFC have pictures of all prem managers in compromising positions?)

So then got in to the money side of things completely forgetting we spent about £1.6mill.

Hate the fella, just another spoon fed Gin Soak acolyte.

That business with him recalling his loan players in solidarity with him is beyond pathetic.

So you agree it's fine to mention an nothing incident with GJ and completely ignore Huth's booking which was, should have, been a red ? Had that been Gerrard or any other Liverpool player, they would have been off, plain and simple . Let me guess, the retirement of rat face has got you down a little ?

Mong .

There was nowt wrong with the interview.

Tony who? Oh that bloke that keeps his team in the league by having them kick anything that moves and long throws. Yeah he's an authority on football I need to listen more to.

Right up there with Fat Same and Neil "Cunting" Warnock.

He puts out his side to help keep them in the prem. As Kenny said nothing wrong with that. Nowhere near the level of the other 2 you mention

Embarassing thread this. Watched the interview and agreed with most of what he said.

He is right about the britannia as well, Anfield is quiet alot these days.

How is it embarrasing? The man is a total gobshite. As are the stoke fans. Who gives a fuck if they shout their inbred faces off once a fortnight.

Absolute shithole, stoke - worst place i've been to in Britain.

This guy is a proper helmet. I only saw about a 45 second interview with him after the match tonight and he pissed me off no end. Apart from having his stupid, peaked cap head up Fergie's hole, he proceeded to say that the Britannia was more raucous than Anfield. Now I know they are a bunch of in bred cunts but please Tony.

He then observed that we spent big on Suarez and Carroll - not true, net spend Tony. A net spend of nothing really in January, something everybody in the media needs to remeber when talking about the "crazy" money we spent on Carroll. We also got crazy money for ******. A point Rafa almost keeled over trying to make during his time here.

The Britiannia is very loud and for PL matches has a better atmosphere. The difference is that in big CL night time games we create an atmosphere that will never be matched anywhere. But our league atmospheres are poor enough and have been for the 28 years I've been going to the game.

And we did spend big on Suarez and Carroll. In fact we spent huge. Yes, we go the money back on Torres, but we still spent fucking monster amounts of money.

He can fuck off and take his bunch of bully-boy twat antics with him.

Ricardo Fuller's neck is as thick as Kuyt's thigh. Huth looks like he was created in an underground laboratory, I fucking hate Stoke and everything they stand for, complete anti-football.

This. He also looks like a right window-licker in that cap and jacket.

Their brand of 'football' is painful.

Hope Stoke fuck off back down the divisions quick smart.

As for the interview didn't have a problem with what he said, just hope he's saying them about Peterborugh, Stockport and Bristol Rovers sooner rather than later.

This guy is a proper helmet. I only saw about a 45 second interview with him after the match tonight and he pissed me off no end. Apart from having his stupid, peaked cap head up Fergie's hole, he proceeded to say that the Britannia was more raucous than Anfield. Now I know they are a bunch of in bred cunts but please Tony.

He then observed that we spent big on Suarez and Carroll - not true, net spend Tony. A net spend of nothing really in January, something everybody in the media needs to remeber when talking about the "crazy" money we spent on Carroll. We also got crazy money for ******. A point Rafa almost keeled over trying to make during his time here.

Yep, cheers me up no end knowing that we've spent Chelsea money (with a little help from Wolfsburg) to get Suarez and Carrol. We can use FSG money in the summer.