You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Tony Pulis

bouncebrigade

This guy is a proper helmet. I only saw about a 45 second interview with him after the match tonight and he pissed me off no end. Apart from having his stupid, peaked cap head up Fergie's hole, he proceeded to say that the Britannia was more raucous than Anfield. Now I know they are a bunch of in bred cunts but please Tony.

He then observed that we spent big on Suarez and Carroll - not true, net spend Tony. A net spend of nothing really in January, something everybody in the media needs to remeber when talking about the "crazy" money we spent on Carroll. We also got crazy money for ******. A point Rafa almost keeled over trying to make during his time here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev G - He moaned about 'scrappy goals' did he Pulis? Then Suarez' goal (Meireles is one of the cleaner shots I've seen this season) MORE than evens up the terrible SCRAPPY effort that bounced past 4 defenders and off another 1 straight to the feet of Ricardo Fuller that gave THEM the lead at the Britannia back in November - One of the games El Traitor decided he would Not be present for if I remember rightly where he just slept through the whole game, did nothing and left us effectively a man down - Now we know Why No?

And on that note - Isn't it a GREAT change to have only able And Willing strikers ready to play for us again? Aside from greatly improved passing and the sudden slew of clean sheets? The Real change I noticed from us tonight was the pressing - We pressed Stoke all over the pitch continuously for 90 minutes (the REAL factor in our success that went missing after 1990). Luis Suarez played a part as well in that pressing coming from the front men right backwards - Suarez certainly did that more than T**es ever did when He was here. Let's hope that along with the results they're now bringing that the three factors - The better passing, greater pressing and improved defending are ALL a sign of things to come.................

It wasn't quite as bad as has been made out, but I do find Stoke's brand of 'football' dire. I understand they're making the best of what they have, but it's just dire, and really sums up why British football seldom does anything of note on the international stage.

If teams had to pass a 'football test' before being promoted, the quality would soon improve, division by division. You'd never see a team like Stoke exist in a top European league.

Oh that bloke that keeps his team in the league by having them kick anything that moves and long throws. Yeah he's an authority on football I need to listen more to.

They're a shite side that bring nothing to the league, except the ability to tackle - badly.

How many serious injuries have they caused in the EPL? Better off playing rugby.

This guy is a proper helmet. I only saw about a 45 second interview with him after the match tonight and he pissed me off no end. Apart from having his stupid, peaked cap head up Fergie's hole, he proceeded to say that the Britannia was more raucous than Anfield. Now I know they are a bunch of in bred cunts but please Tony.

He then observed that we spent big on Suarez and Carroll - not true, net spend Tony. A net spend of nothing really in January, something everybody in the media needs to remeber when talking about the "crazy" money we spent on Carroll. We also got crazy money for ******. A point Rafa almost keeled over trying to make during his time here.

Get a fuckin grip. Sod all wrong with the fella's interview

I don't mind him. He is doing the best for his team. He is right in that the Stoke fans show a lot of passion. And if you go on teh various Liverpool forums you will find plenty of threads about the atmosphere at Anfield.

But let's not worry about him. We just soundly beat them. It was a solid 2-0 and we played good football. An the atmosphere is coming back to Anfield because we have something to cheer about. It's a symbiotic relationship. The fans cheer the team to get them going. The team plays well and tries hard to get the fans going.

All is as it should be in the world and the reds are marching up the hill!

i think he was just trying to avoid answering something along the lines of "yeah Roy Hodgson is fucking shit" when asked about the difference between the two games to be honest

Of course he was, but he was only able to proffer this excuse because this statement:

The britannia is more raucous than anfield this season, by far. If there was a 'raucous table' we'd be in the relegation zone.

is also correct.

Still, at least all that bastard bouncing has stopped.

Watched the game online and for almost the whole game you could hear Pulis shouting to his players non stop.

There are two sides to this,one is that maybe he had a point about the quietness? And two,his teams are so bad that they have to be told what to do constantly,which also means the manager has no trust in them.

Compare that to Kenny who says very little but has total trust in his players to do what is necessary to win.

I dont mind Pulis as an interviewee but as a 'coach' hes just another British long ball,up and at them and never mind the fancy stuff,merchant that we could do without!

Get a fuckin grip. Sod all wrong with the fella's interview

Spot on. Like his brand of football or not, Pulis is one of the most honest managers in the league, and as has been said, he is doing the best job he can for Stoke City. Why the fuck would he think about how Liverpool fans will interpret his interview? Not that he said anything we should be upset about.

And on the brand of football, its pretty obvious that every manager has to cut his cloth to suit what he has. His chairman tells him to keep them in the Premier League and he does so in a highly effective manner. The fact is that as long as we stick to our own principles, they will be an annual six points for us so why people are getting wound up is difficult to understand.

Watched the game online and for almost the whole game you could hear Pulis shouting to his players non stop.

I noticed that. I was really hoping the fans would latch on and echo his shouts of "DEAN! DEEEEAAAANN!" to try and drown out his instructions. It would have been funny in the manner of the "yes, we're all individuals" bit from Life Of Brian.