You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

The point that this brainless cunt is missing/choosing to ignore is that nobody is saying what he says they are.

He refused to answer a question from Monty on another thread because it was hypothetical and had no basis in reality. Yet at the same time goes on and on about this hypothetical argument of what a club should do; focus on cups or try to get in the champions league.

It's funny that (he obviously doesn't realise this) this argument quite clearly comes from when Rafa used to prioritise the cups ahead of the league. I don't think any manager has done this before or since. Kenny didn't even do it the season before last when we got to two finals. We were quite clearly trying in the league but were just shite.

The argument Code puts forward is that cups are better than challenging and not winning anything. In his black and white hypothetical world they are. If at the end of the season winning a cup or qualifying for the champions league had no bearing on the following season I think everyone would agree. The thing is, it doesn't work like that. If the club continually fails to qualify for the champions league good players will want to leave and we will struggle to attract other good players. We could win the league cup and FA Cup every season and that wouldn't change that unquestionable fact.

I can't speak for everyone else but my reasoning is that the league is the most important thing for us to win. Code is probably perfectly happy with the mancs taking over our record number but I'm not. If we don't qualify for the champions league we are never going to come close to winning the league again because we simply will not attract the best players and in turn not be able to keep the ones we have.

It's simple really but it needs explaining to the exact detail because this fucking mong can't understand it.

I thought a couple of times he might be just generally trolling. He isn't, he is just this fucking thick. Bumping his old threads, starting ridiculous new ones going over the same ground over and over again. The cunt needs banning. Even if it's just for a month or something.

Code is, as his signature says, winning. Over and over again. I can't understand why people get so wound up over his posts.

Don't act like you are above it. He isn't winning anything. Nobody is permanently wound up by him and everything he posts. But he is permanently trying to wind people up that's the difference. If he isn't winding you up or another 100 people, there is always someone he will piss off. He's a fucking raging dickhead.

I reckon most of the time I laugh off the absolute crap that he writes but 1 post in 10 I might think he's chatting shit here and arguing with one person about something and saying to them that they are the idiot etc. He is here all day, every fucking day pissing somebody off. Posting absolute shite forcing the forum into a mess of pointless arguments.

You can see that it is getting worse as well. He must have been a decent poster in the past for getting even the slightest defence which he gets but even those people are getting fed up with him. He's not here trolling for his own amusement. He's a chronic attention seeker trying to force his brainless opinion on everyone else and regardless of what some might suggest he is pissing a lot of people off. He has completely lost it.

The point that this brainless cunt is missing/choosing to ignore is that nobody is saying what he says they are.

He refused to answer a question from Monty on another thread because it was hypothetical and had no basis in reality. Yet at the same time goes on and on about this hypothetical argument of what a club should do; focus on cups or try to get in the champions league.

It's funny that (he obviously doesn't realise this) this argument quite clearly comes from when Rafa used to prioritise the cups ahead of the league. I don't think any manager has done this before or since. Kenny didn't even do it the season before last when we got to two finals. We were quite clearly trying in the league but were just shite.

The argument Code puts forward is that cups are better than challenging and not winning anything. In his black and white hypothetical world they are. If at the end of the season winning a cup or qualifying for the champions league had no bearing on the following season I think everyone would agree. The thing is, it doesn't work like that. If the club continually fails to qualify for the champions league good players will want to leave and we will struggle to attract other good players. We could win the league cup and FA Cup every season and that wouldn't change that unquestionable fact.

I can't speak for everyone else but my reasoning is that the league is the most important thing for us to win. Code is probably perfectly happy with the mancs taking over our record number but I'm not. If we don't qualify for the champions league we are never going to come close to winning the league again because we simply will not attract the best players and in turn not be able to keep the ones we have.

It's simple really but it needs explaining to the exact detail because this fucking mong can't understand it.

I thought a couple of times he might be just generally trolling. He isn't, he is just this fucking thick. Bumping his old threads, starting ridiculous new ones going over the same ground over and over again. The cunt needs banning. Even if it's just for a month or something.

Its pretty funny when the less fortunate are trying to explain something they dont understand.

Its a bit like when you ask 4 year old kids what this and that is and you get some brilliant replies born out of their naive understanding of the world.

Please never stop.

Its pretty funny when the less fortunate are trying to explain something they dont understand.

Its a bit like when you ask 4 year old kids what this and that is and you get some brilliant replies born out of their naive understanding of the world.

Please never stop.

Go on. I won't bite this time. In context try and counter what I have put? Please explain to me what you think is wrong with it.

Don't act like you are above it. He isn't winning anything. Nobody is permanently wound up by him and everything he posts. But he is permanently trying to wind people up that's the difference. If he isn't winding you up or another 100 people, there is always someone he will piss off. He's a fucking raging dickhead.

I reckon most of the time I laugh off the absolute crap that he writes but 1 post in 10 I might think he's chatting shit here and arguing with one person about something and saying to them that they are the idiot etc. He is here all day, every fucking day pissing somebody off. Posting absolute shite forcing the forum into a mess of pointless arguments.

You can see that it is getting worse as well. He must have been a decent poster in the past for getting even the slightest defence which he gets but even those people are getting fed up with him. He's not here trolling for his own amusement. He's a chronic attention seeker trying to force his brainless opinion on everyone else and regardless of what some might suggest he is pissing a lot of people off. He has completely lost it.

100% correct.

I don`t care if it is deliberate wind-up or if he simply is the thickest poster alive. It is mostly boring crap but sometimes very provocative crap. It takes away the joy of posting on the forum.

I respect others opinion. If everyone had the same meaning it would be very dull and the forums wouldn`t be needed.

This is not about opinion though, absolutely not. This is about taking a stance and blindly defend it, no matter how clear the evidence for the opposite might be. He is an extreme version of comical Ali.

He hated Rodgers frem day 1, and nothing can change that. Now it is all about being proven right. We have seen it before in the Lucas discussion.

He won`t get banned though, even if he deserve it 10 times more than Rashid, Silverlining etc. He has some strange kind of protection from some of the profilic local posters, presumably because he have taken some pints with them on his trips. It is "Frode this" and "Frode that" and "never mind Frode, he is just taking the piss". This seem to include the chief himself.

Anyway I reckon that more and more will soon think that it is a case of either he goes or I go.

To put him on ignore doesn`t help, and there is no way that his shit should stand undisputed anyway.

He had his chance at a big club and he blew it.

I am not dead against AC as, afterall, he was just a lad playing for his boyhood team, we offered senseless money which NUFC took the piss out of us with. I think he has half a dozen highlights for his time here, but nothing great, he was robbed of an FA Cup and got stuck in against Cardiff, LFC got him on a plane to the Euro's.

Still reckon he can get 15 - 20 goals for WHU next year and should be on his way to Brazil. He just never was an LFC player.

A short ban will do him good.

Time to reflect on all the shit his posting.

If more people used the 'ignore' button, then I'd not see the re-posts and then threads could quite happily continue unabated.

That said, he's so fucking mental, he'd probably invent an alter-character on this site and play out months of banter with himself calling himself an idiot, he'd probably even PM himself.

It's just a level of fucking burnt-out I do not understand nor want to understand, he's mentally in tatters.

It's almost like a bot has been invented to just plague the boards, just permanently set on 'Troll'.

Code, go fuck yourself. I love that I can't see your response, but go fuck yourself, you fucking oddity.

If more people used the 'ignore' button, then I'd not see the re-posts and then threads could quite happily continue unabated.

That said, he's so fucking mental, he'd probably invent an alter-character on this site and play out months of banter with himself calling himself an idiot, he'd probably even PM himself.

It's just a level of fucking burnt-out I do not understand nor want to understand, he's mentally in tatters.

It's almost like a bot has been invented to just plague the boards, just permanently set on 'Troll'.

Code, go fuck yourself. I love that I can't see your response, but go fuck yourself, you fucking oddity.

Oh you missed his latest antics!

Note, this is Code's post so open at your own risk:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The real answer is that Suarez is sick and tired of the mediocrity of Brendan Rodgers.

I have a feeling that Dave Usher has been creampied by Frode Klippe, no other way to explain how this clown of a stavangerian is still amonst us real fans.

Swimming against the tide, I know, but I believe that our Norgie friend is certifiable loon and an asset to the forum. A top quality WUMer, and yes, Usher has undoubtably been creampied in the buttocks.

To be fair, it is beyond reasoned understanding how he gets a free pass.

He winds/has wound EVERYBODY up, yet when it's not their turn, people seem to post either that "he's alright in real life" / "he spends a lot of money travelling to watch Liverpool" / "haha he's a WUM".

And to extend Code's attempted metaphor, he continues to behave like a little boy who hasn't been taught boundaries. It's not his fault. Actually in this case it's not his fault for two reasons: moderators not banning him and also his personality disorder.

Poor beggar.

It's time to reveal the truth. Code is not real. He is a fictional construct created by the MF. All members were asked to contribute an objectionable aspect to his personality. Think of him, or it, as a digital golem. He was then unleshed to cause havoc amongst the unworthy dogs of the FF.

It's time to reveal the truth. Code is not real. He is a fictional construct created by the MF. All members were asked to contribute an objectionable aspect to his personality. Think of him, or it, as a digital golem. He was then unleshed to cause havoc amongst the unworthy dogs of the FF.

Whose idea was it for it to be Norwegian?

That was a good one.

He had his chance at a big club and he blew it.

I am not dead against AC as, afterall, he was just a lad playing for his boyhood team, we offered senseless money which NUFC took the piss out of us with. I think he has half a dozen highlights for his time here, but nothing great, he was robbed of an FA Cup and got stuck in against Cardiff, LFC got him on a plane to the Euro's.

Still reckon he can get 15 - 20 goals for WHU next year and should be on his way to Brazil. He just never was an LFC player.

A fitting epitaph for him and the whole sorry business.

Razor's. Look at him above trying to pretend he's not in on it.

It was a nice little twist I thought.

It was based on two considerations:

Firstly, that when he inevitably got tracked down Sinatra/BilyBob style, no-one would be bothered shelling out for Ryan Air to smash him. It made it worse knowing he was just out of reach.

Secondly, when he invariably ravelled himself up in knots, we could point to issues of translation. Like pretending the words for "successful" and "best" or "tackle" and "quality" or "effective" and "defender" were similar in Norweigan. Then when the gaping flaws in our arguments were pointed out we could carry on repeating the same rubbish as if nothing had been said.

So far so good.