You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

Guest San Don

£15m fee agreed. Must admit, bit disappointed in this but it was clear he'd played his last game for us with the current manager.

I dont have a downer on the lad. We paid way overprice when someone at the club should have set a spending limit for him. Seems some fans hold it against Carroll when he never set the fee \ was worth the fee etc.

Still, if the deal goes through, its £15m for the transfer kitty which I hope the owners ringfence and dont try and claw back one way or another.

£15m fee agreed. Must admit, bit disappointed in this but it was clear he'd played his last game for us with the current manager.

I dont have a downer on the lad. We paid way overprice when someone at the club should have set a spending limit for him. Seems some fans hold it against Carroll when he never set the fee \ was worth the fee etc.

Still, if the deal goes through, its £15m for the transfer kitty which I hope the owners ringfence and dont try and claw back one way or another.

What people hold against him is the lack of effort for large parts of his time here, his lack of desire when on the pitch for large parts of his time here, that fucking shithouse dive at Newcastle, his poor performances for much of his time here....

Guest San Don
What people hold against him is the lack of effort for large parts of his time here, his lack of desire when on the pitch for large parts of his time here, that fucking shithouse dive at Newcastle, his poor performances for much of his time here....

Fuck me! A post that has more than 1 sentence!

I didnt see a 'lack of effort' in the games he played. As for 'that fucking shithouse dive' at newcastle, i guess its ok for one or two of our other players to put in a 'shithouse dive' from time to time, eh?

Wind your neck in.

I didnt see a 'lack of effort' in the games he played. As for 'that fucking shithouse dive' at newcastle, i guess its ok for one or two of our other players to put in a 'shithouse dive' from time to time, eh?

Wind your neck in.

You didn't watch him early in the season then.

As for the dive

Carrolldive-gif.gif

That's not a dive trying to cheat to win a penalty, that's just plain old shitting out.

Guest ShoePiss

Wind your neck in.

He was garbage, the end.

You do know that some bright cunt at our club let them put a sell on clause when we bought him so more money gone on him

It took about 3/4's of a season last year for him to put the extra effort in.

Strange the catalyst seemed to be Newcastle away where he was booed by the home crowd.

Shame about the loss of money but otherwise not really arsed about potentially seeing him perminatly leave.

to let him go is a mistake we lack abit of height and muscle upfront

but one thing im pissed off of reading he is over paid and over priced!! was it him that demanded 35m? was it him that offered himself 80k a week? was it fuck!! if the club are stupid enough to pay that price and offer that much on wages then its not his back people should be on but then i suppose those that slate him over his wage would of course turn that sort of money per week if its offered to them.....wouldnt they? i personally think he has been treated poorly by the club but hey ho each to there own