You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Torres Songs for Chelsea

ScouseJim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came up with revised lyrics for this when in the shower last night, but it was more as a cathartic measure than to actually use and sing aloud.

I just wanted to put my feelings out there, and it seemed the most appropriate way.

I do think the tune should be scrapped. To be honest, i'd had enough of the song anyway since hearing Andy Carroll, Newcastles number 9; Ebanks-Blake, Wanderers Number 9; Insert shit player, Shit teams number 9; and on and on and on.

I think something simple at the weekend. The 'you should have signed for a big club' and 'where were you in instanbul' to Owen, however many may have felt when he returned with Newcastle, were spot on. To the point, made feelings clear, and he couldnt miss it.

Something like...

"You could have been a legend" to the tune of "you dont know what you're doing" repeated half a dozen times when he first gets involved or if (probably when, no doubt) he scores.

Make sure he knows, make sure he understands, and then swiftly move on. The fact that we're up against him so soon makes it necessary to give him something, but then we just get on with it.

Totally agree

Chelsea new boy Fernando Torres said he left Liverpool because they were a club in transition and a long way from delivering the success he craves.

Torres, signed for a British record £50m on Monday, said: "Things had changed a lot in the last year.

"I think they have great ambition and they are doing the right things to get back but it will take time. I didn't have that time."

Torres said he would not celebrate if he scores against Liverpool on Sunday.

BBC Sport - Football - Fernando Torres explains quitting Liverpool for Chelsea

Chelsea new boy Fernando Torres said he left Liverpool because they were a club in transition and a long way from delivering the success he craves.

Torres, signed for a British record £50m on Monday, said: "Things had changed a lot in the last year.

"I think they have great ambition and they are doing the right things to get back but it will take time. I didn't have that time."

Torres said he would not celebrate if he scores against Liverpool on Sunday.

Chelsea's deadline-day capture of Torres was the catalyst for a manic Monday of spending, in which Liverpool replaced the Spaniard with the £35m Andy Carroll and £22.7m Luis Suarez.

Torres, a World Cup winner in 2010 and European champion in 2008 with Spain, spent three-and-a-half years at Liverpool after joining from Atletico Madrid for a fee of £20m, scoring 81 goals in 142 matches.

But the manner of his departure, which came three days after the Spaniard put in a transfer request, has angered some Liverpool fans, who are likely to make their feelings known at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

"I only have good things to say about Liverpool people," said Torres. "They made me feel really good there for 3 1/2 fantastic seasons.

"I understand they will be angry and will not understand my decision. Maybe in a few days or weeks I will explain all the reasons.

"When I was an Atletico Madrid fan growing up I couldn't understand it when a big player left.

"I'm not asking them to understand me but I'm sure over time they will see what I did there.

"Football is like this. From one day to the other people can love you or hate you."

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti said he had not decided whether to start Torres or keep him on the bench for the showdown against his former club.

Asked if he would celebrate a goal against the Reds, Torres said: "First I have to play, and then I have to score but I have big respect for Liverpool fans so I don't think I will."

BBC Sport - Football - Fernando Torres explains quitting Liverpool for Chelsea

After Luis scores the winner

You can shove yer Judas Torres up yer arse

You can shove yer Judas Torres

Coz we've got Luis Suarez

Even better. It will be noticed, because it is a different tune

some one sent me the link to this...

don't know if anyone has seen this; I thought it was a joke at first.

But if 'he who shall not be named' didn't realise the just how lacking in class the place he has moved to really is someone should make him watch this...

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=7B5ftOV3FYA

un' F'ing believable

sorry not allowed to post URL's yet but you'll figure it out...