You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just renewed mine.

Works out at 15p a day for the 6 month membership of £12.

Considering the amount of time some people come on here and the better quality of debate going on in the membership area, the use of the arcade, blogs, avatars and the exclusives from Dave, Al etc about the club - it is a bargain!

Mine doesn't run out until next month, already renewed. Winner.

Thanks to this site, I now spend lots of time with Pierre and his antics along are worth £24 a year. His blocking the toilet on the way home from Stoke, having a shit on the coach on the way home from Chelsea, holding a coach full of lads up whilst he finished his drink in the Rocket, booking too many lads on the coach, forgetting to sort himself out for Birmingham away even though it went down to general sale, running across the end of the M62 with a crate.

Mine doesn't run out until next month, already renewed. Winner.

Thanks to this site, I now spend lots of time with Pierre and his antics along are worth £24 a year. His blocking the toilet on the way home from Stoke, having a shit on the coach on the way home from Chelsea, holding a coach full of lads up whilst he finished his drink in the Rocket, booking too many lads on the coach, forgetting to sort himself out for Birmingham away even though it went down to general sale, running across the end of the M62 with a crate.

Fuck off you lying bastard.

I had a shit in the services on the way to Chelsea so that one wasn't me.

My membership must have ended, seemed a very quick 6 months. Do we not get a warning?

I got an email, if you are on hotmail thoug Dave said something about blocking hotmail accounts or something, I'm on hotmail but luckily I received the email before all the email nonsense.

I got an email, if you are on hotmail thoug Dave said something about blocking hotmail accounts or something, I'm on hotmail but luckily I received the email before all the email nonsense.

Thanks, I'll check my emails when I get home. I only use the internet in work and this is the only Liverpool site that's not blocked. Can't believe the 6 months is up, time flies as you get older.

• 2 weeks later...
I've lost my mojo

When I was an infant my parents, who were very religous and moral people, taught me that it was important never to pick on people. They said that if I did, though, to make sure that person was totally defenceless.

Negged.

You got in just in time. I'm now fully lubed.

This comment and the fact you repped me for negging you, confirms the long standing theory that you're a deviant who sleeps in a hyberbolic chamber which you believe gives you sexual powers.

In retrospect, I should have seen it sooner.

Another Pierre moment for you all.

Pierre is at his best when he is being himself. Spent the weekend up in Kendal with him and a couple of other lads we know. We were going from pub to pub when we decided to pop in the Wetherspoons.

As we walked up, the front has big windows so you can see right in, there are 3 really good looking girls at the bar and we can see in from the outside, amongst the lads the response is the usual 'get on that', 'is right'. Cris then joins in with ' oh yes £1.89 a pint'.

He definitely didn't mean it in a comedy way

• 1 month later...

A few people have said they didn't get a reminder. The site should automatically keep reminding you when you only have a couple of weeks left. Each time you log on it should give a notification. Is this not happening at all, or is it just not working for some of you?