You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres mega-thread

cole7

A good profit (and transfer kitty) for a player who hasn't been at his best for a season and a half now. (Either that or a snivelling about-face from him if the price isn't right)

A new striker everyone on here has been coveting for over 100 pages, with the chance to be the number one striker at one of the world's most famous football clubs.

And the prized asset of the moment, Kenny, in the dugout.

Let's move on, move on with hope our your hearts.

Does anyone know if Suarez can play Europa League for us or not? I know we coluldn't register Maxi and as Ajax are still in the competition is it the same deal?

As for Torres I hope Terry screws his missus.

Oh and the people trying to make excuses for Torres. Please for the love of God give it up. He's not worthy of your defence.

A good profit (and transfer kitty) for a player who hasn't been at his best for a season and a half now. (Either that or a snivelling about-face from him if the price isn't right)

A new striker everyone on here has been coveting for over 100 pages, with the chance to be the number one striker at one of the world's most famous football clubs.

And the prized asset of the moment, Kenny, in the dugout.

Let's move on, move on with hope our your hearts.

All of this.

As long as whatever money we get for him goes on the much-needed strengthening of the team, I'm willing to say thanks for the memories Torres.

Don't get me wrong, its a shame. A real crying shame. But no player is bigger than the club.

The way Torres has been playing now for a couple of seasons or more , is indicative a of player fucked by the premier League more than anything else..particularly having to endure the 'single striker' setup.

His best playing in the Prem is defo behind him . Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash. In a way I feel sorry for him..he should be leaving with a Premier League Champions medal, but we bottled.

I hope he's had a guts-full of English football. Can't imagine him at Chelsea.

All of this.

As long as whatever money we get for him goes on the much-needed strengthening of the team, I'm willing to say thanks for the memories Torres.

Don't get me wrong, its a shame. A real crying shame. But no player is bigger than the club.

And relatively short, sharp memories if he goes now. The way he humiliated Vidic at OT the standout I think.

To put it in perspective, Keegan left holding a European Cup.

Come to think of it, so did Traore. Fuck sake.

Torres is a Liverpool player he has a contract and he has said he will see it out Chelsea have come in with a bid and his agent as asked that the club talk to Chelsea to see what they are offering that is how i understand the sittuation Liverpool have said he is not for sale in this window a deal like this takes months to sort out and i belive he will leave in the Summer for Chelsea where he will again come under the managership of Rafa and a bigger blow in my opinion would be the loss of Pepe should he follow suit

Yes we are bigger than any player and life will go on and replacements will arrive but we will still be improving a major rival just as we could have overtaken them ? Im sure Barcalona will be watching from the side lines and will come in with an offer equal to chelsea and the club will try to get him to go there if he isnt happy here and that way everyboady will be happy we had a major rebuilding job on anyway another player wont make much difference infact he might just make it a lot easier by bringing in a massive fee that can be used for rebuilding

I did say this would happen weeks ago when they started going on about youth and that would mean high earners at the club would be moved out and younger cheaper players would be brought in but thinking it would happen and seeing it happen are to different things

Obviously don't read your own posts, you fucking melt.

Ditched Atleti? Bollocks.

They've been a mess just like us for far too long, far too dependent on players like Torres that it becomes almost impossible for the player to remain.

After almost 4 years here he's described as injury prone by many supporters. Go have yourself a check of his injury record before he moved here.

I'd love to respond but all I read was "wah wah wah wah wah" that's you that is, that's how your post sounded in my head.

He should leave now. Since he has asked for the transfer request there is no way back. It took me years to forgive Stevie, and the last cunt who fucked us over (Owen) is one of the players in the world I hate the most.

Players who doesn't want to play for Liverpool can just fuck off. They are not worthy to play in the red shirt for King Kenny. It all looks a bit positive for the first time in years and then he comes up with this shit. I can't fucking believe it.

I'm absolutely gutted. He was a hero of mine until yesterday. Now he can just fuck off no matter what the outcome is. I hope you enjoy your new song from the chavs.

I'd love to respond but all I read was "wah wah wah wah wah" that's you that is, that's how your post sounded in my head.

You'd love to respond but you're a needy little spacker devoid of any sort of decent input.

Woes is you, fuck your life etc.

Gutted over this.Just when the good feeling was starting to come back you get a kick in the bollocks like this.Ireally thought this lad had something about him & wasnt just the usual greedy self centred footballer.Wouldnt actully mind so much if it was Barca because with the talent he has it would be great to see it used in such a brilliant side. But those renegade no class twats? Maybe he has found his own level after all.

I don't care.

One of the best strikers in Europe. Arguably the best.

But were getting a big amount of money for him and he doesn't want to be at the club.

It's like finishing with a bird who wants to be with another dude. You'll find a new, younger, better bird that'll do things the last one wouldn't do. Better things.