You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking news on Sky Sports is Blackpool reject Liverpools £4million bid for Charlie.

WoOGii

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good player, I guess the people whinging at every connection are the ones that whinged when we signed Benayoun.

We've offered what he's worth and they said no, fine. Not worth offeering more and survival is more important than selling their best player. Time to move on.

Personally I think that if we sign a CM he has to be competition for Lucas, not Meireles. In other words, we need to replace Mascha.

Good player, I guess the people whinging at every connection are the ones that whinged when we signed Benayoun.

Personally I think that if we sign a CM he has to be competition for Lucas, not Meireles. In other words, we need to replace Mascha.

People are waltzing through our midfield as it is. Adam would be no sort of replacement for Lucas.

Oh, I didn't moan at Benayoun. I saw the logic there. I don't see the logic in this signing though. Too many players of a similar ilk alreaady at the club.

He's be a good addition to the squad. Getting rid of Poulsen and bringing him in for a good price would be good business in my view.

But it isn't like for like.

Poulsen is hopeless but he has a defined role. Adam is creative and not a replacement for Poulsen. I just don't see the point in throwing £5m at a player like Adam.

I need anti-depressants.

Squad player or otherwise, he is competing with the likes of Cole, Gerrard or Meireles for a spot.

Pointless addition and more £££ on average squad players. We have been making the same mistake for years. I am not sure the penny is ever going to drop.

No he isn't. He's competing with the likes of Spearing and Poulsen. He's better than both.

Gerrard, Meireles and Lucas. We need one more. If he's our only signing of the window then moan, but if we strengthen the squad with Adam and then buy the likes of Suarez and a winger it would be a very good month.