You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit clubs

Section_31

Guest ShoePiss
As much as I hate them, it's wrong to mention Everton.

Agree, there really is a point to Everton. They are to remain in our shadow, bitter as ever.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit off topic, but does anybody else find the Birmingham derby to be the most pointless local fixture out there? Every other one in the country seems to generate interest outside of their respective boundaries- the Merseyside, the Manchester, the North London, the North East all garner a degree of excitement. Doesn't seem to be the case for Birmingham- Villa, however. Two shit sides (not the same as saying Villa are a shit club) contesting what always seems to be a shit game for bragging rights in a shit city.

Fuck right off with that shit.

Good start with Middlesbrough, they've always been desperate since the Jack Charlton days when you used to dread them coming to anfield (1-0 or 0-0). He fucked up Sheffield Wednesday too.

For me its

Leeds

Newcastle (since Shepherd and Ashley particularly)

Birmingham (Especially when Gold and Sullivan were there)

West Ham (now Gold and Sullivan are there)

Any club that Fat Sam manages

Chelsea (still, despite Ancellotti)

Luton (just everything about the town actually)

Anyone Barry Fry manages

Anyone Warnock manages

United obviously but moreso when Neville plays, worse when Ronaldo was there.

Gillingham (arse of a chairman)

Anyone Ferguson junior manages (I dislike him more for some reason, its the nepotism thing)

And for some unknown reason minor London based clubs like Rushden and Diamonds, no obvious reason other than they usually remind me of talksport type dickheads

On the other hand,

Like (now)

Blackpool (because of Holloway and the mad Blackpool fan who works merseyrail and uses the tannoy to entertain the train)

Burnley (great uncle played for them)

Exeter (they love LFC in exeter, you only see LFC and Exeter shirts/stickers)

Wolves

Ipswich

Tranmere

Hearts (don't know, you ask me)

Sunderland (not Bruce mind you, its a taking sides thing against Newcastle)

Good start with Middlesbrough, they've always been desperate since the Jack Charlton days when you used to dread them coming to anfield (1-0 or 0-0). He fucked up Sheffield Wednesday too.

For me its

Leeds

Newcastle (since Shepherd and Ashley particularly)

Birmingham (Especially when Gold and Sullivan were there)

West Ham (now Gold and Sullivan are there)

Any club that Fat Sam manages

Chelsea (still, despite Ancellotti)

Luton (just everything about the town actually)

Anyone Barry Fry manages

Anyone Warnock manages

United obviously but moreso when Neville plays, worse when Ronaldo was there.

Gillingham (arse of a chairman)

Anyone Ferguson junior manages (I dislike him more for some reason, its the nepotism thing)

And for some unknown reason minor London based clubs like Rushden and Diamonds, no obvious reason other than they usually remind me of talksport type dickheads

Rushden is near Northampton!

A bit off topic, but does anybody else find the Birmingham derby to be the most pointless local fixture out there? Every other one in the country seems to generate interest outside of their respective boundaries- the Merseyside, the Manchester, the North London, the North East all garner a degree of excitement. Doesn't seem to be the case for Birmingham- Villa, however. Two shit sides (not the same as saying Villa are a shit club) contesting what always seems to be a shit game for bragging rights in a shit city.

Fuck right off with that shit.

what about the Nottingham derby(Forest v County)? cant think of a more anonymous derby than that

Gold and Sullivan at West Ham are considering taking Diouf off Blackburns hands (good on you Steve Kean), if they go for Fat Sam Allardick, buy Konchesky back, reveal that Konchesky's mum is a season ticket holder, let John Terry and Rio Ferdinand go back to finish at the club they started at and move into Wembley we could have the perfect storm.

People are only interested in the "Second city derby" because the fans end up brawling at full time.

Yeah too right, I've been to a couple over the last few years, wouldn't go again. Probably the most violence I've seen during and after a game for many, many years. Suprised really, I just don't imagine brummies getting that worked up over two shit teams.

Crystal Fucking Palace (to give them their full name). Croydon Cunts would be more appropriate.

Exactly. Surprised it took 2 pages before this sack of pointlessness were mentioned. The fact that their ground looks perfectly at home sat in the middle of the most blandest of post-war housing estates, really says it all.