You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit clubs

Section_31

Certain clubs just make me think 'what's the point in you?'. They're not rivals, you don't love to hate them, there's no grudging respect there, you just wonder what they add to the game of football.

Middlesbrough.

Always thought they were a pointless club defined solely by the fact they're not Newcastle and occasionally wanked extreme sums on foreign players to satisfy they chairman's ego - and still never managed to fill their ground. Done nothing in the game, shite attendances, shite shirt, shite club.

Sheffield Wednesday.

Ridiculous name for a club. I associate them with Di Canio and Carbone flattering to deceive in front of more half empty Premiership home crowds. Sheffield United sound like a properly named club with real fans, Wednesday just sound fucking gay.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Leeds against the arse the other day and I thought they had some fight about them, a proper footy club with a die hard fanbase and a history, love them or hate them, you can't take that away. They're averaging crowds 10,000 higher than Middlesbrough this season.

Guest ShoePiss

I actually hate Middlesbrough, it goes back to a league cup semi years ago when it was called the celnet stadium. Stupid one road into the place, inbred fans, Marco Branca and the final was on my birthday and I'd decided to have a birthday piss up in London the night before the final. Twats.

Definitely Middlesbrough. Shit ground, shit place, shit fans and a shit team who always, always, always used to take points off us without fail whenever we played there. Always shit weather as well. I remember going there wrapped up for the first game of the season a few years back when the rest of the country was frollicking about in shorts.

Birmingham do my swede in as well. A team with no identity whatsoever and shite fans who never, never manage to fill their ground. And, try as we might, we can never get a result against them.

Stoke City. Shite fans, shite ground, shite football team, cunt of a manager.

What makes him a cunt? I've found him to be quite complimentary about us in the press and he was one of the few British managers who didn't feel the need to stick the boot into Rafa during his final season. If I remember rightly, I think he offered a staunch defence of him.

Far bigger cunts in management than Pulis, in my opinion.

If you want to go on about his fashion sense then that's fair game:

tony_pulis_791924c.jpg

Guest ShoePiss
Luton Town.

(pity about Eric Morecambe)

Yes, fuck Luton Town, plastic pitch, banning away supporters, Thatcher loving owner and ID cards....TWATS.

Luton Town's stadium is a fucking mess. You enter their away end through a terraced street, go on some steps over a back garden and then enter the ground. There's wooden poles blocking everything (Least I couldn't see Riise's OG!) and their "VIP" is a load of Garden sheds with netting above them to stop the ball going out the ground.

Biggest shithole ever.

What makes him a cunt? I've found him to be quite complimentary about us in the press and he was one of the few British managers who didn't feel the need to stick the boot into Rafa during his final season. If I remember rightly, I think he offered a staunch defence of him.

Far bigger cunts in management than Pulis, in my opinion.

If you want to go on about his fashion sense then that's fair game:

tony_pulis_791924c.jpg

The other week when Fergusons son was sacked from Preston, Ferguson called some of his loan players back, Pulis followed suit. Proper cuntish.

everton

I was thinking that. Pretty pointless club are modern day Everton. I don't know any other clubs that bring out DVDs when they win one game.

Apart from Paul Rideout's header they have been irrelevant for 25 years.