You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

Bloke next to me was wearing one, I can understand to some extent people doing this when we are playing a european giant or a team we have some warm connection with. But apart from that for me it is very wrong.

I wouldn't have that blue shit anywhere near me, the fucking twats.

Sounds gay. The chelsea one is genuinely fucked up. Why even support a club if you're going to do that shit? Sounds like when I confronted Gordon Burns once while pissed and asked him who he supported, he looked at the bottle in my hand and said 'I support all the clubs of the North West'.

He's a manc.

If you got one you should be banned same goes with any other team in our division.

Rangers/Celtic you still see everynow and again because a lot of people from Liverpool have an affinity with one of them.

The shite? The Mancs? Chelsea? I'd rather get run over.

They shouldn't be banned, just relieved of their senses

Even the Celtic ones are questionable. I still remember those fans rubbing our noses in it when they won at Anfield in 2003. Didn't see much evidence for the 'special relationship' then. Big fight in front of me in the Lower centenary. Weedgie knobheads.

I've celebrated one of our goals in the home in at Parkhead, too. When McManaman scored in the last minute.

I was only about 13 so there was no fighting.

aiyic its got fuck all to do with any of the pics you posted, all of which are highly commendable.

None of that shower would wear one today.

Its a whopper thing to do and just makes you look like a bad bad OOT

Correct. The only item of blue allowed in a Liverpool fan's life should be toilet paper.

Guest ShoePiss
I've celebrated one of our goals in the home in at Parkhead, too. When McManaman scored in the last minute.

I was only about 13 so there was no fighting.

I was at that game and the Celtic fans were sound, I was a little intimidated walking up to the ground and seeing IRA written on some of the tenements but as we got off the bus and walked through their fans it was all smiles and shaking hands. Brilliant away game that was.

I quite like some of the half 'n' half for big European Games' date=' makes a nice souvenir.

But you're right I can't see the appeal for any other.

I saw some tool selling Liverpool/ManUtd Halves at the cup game last week which is just plain fucking wrong.[/quote']

tourists from Japan, USA, not fans of either team probably buy Liverpool/Utd halves as a souvenir

or if they are Utd fans probably dont even know Liverpool are rivals and its a big deal