You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I decided I'd neg all the racist cunts in this thread, took me about 20 minutes. My mouse finger hurts.

Surely in order to be racist one must be discussing a race. Irish travellers are not a race- they are a social group. Limiting your gene pool to family members does not make you a race, ask the royal family.

I guess the issue looks a little different from here in the States.

P.S. I know most of you arent cunts.

So you negged a load of people for being racist when they really weren't.. Shouldn't you then rep them to reverse your neg which was obviously wrong..

Nothing worse than a gypsy with a chip on his shoulder negging you and calling you a cunt, well, unless he's robbing your house or stealing your washing, silly little gypsies.

Fuck off, maybe the others weren't cunts but you certainly are. You know how I know you're racist? Because when I neg you for being a fuckin nazi prick, you assume I'm a gypsy. P.S. Im not

Go suck a horse cock you wanker.

Surely in order to be racist one must be discussing a race. Irish travellers are not a race- they are a social group. Limiting your gene pool to family members does not make you a race, ask the royal family.

The thing is, the travellers haven't got a clue either. When the 'grabby' lad was talking in the last episode, defending said hi-jinks/sexual assault, he kept saying 'we don't tell other religions what to do'! They're a fucking religion now according to them.

Are Gypsies to England as trailer-park-trash is to the States?

Shame the cunts wont stay on one big caravan park and stay there. The government should just give the fuckers some land and build a great big fuck off wall around it .

I would just give them Scotland.

Sorry Annie.

Shame the cunts wont stay on one big caravan park and stay there. The government should just give the fuckers some land and build a great big fuck off wall around it .

I would just give them Scotland.

Sorry Annie.

They give the cunts land all over the country.

Bristol City Council Spent over a quarter of a million on a pikey site, they only ever had 3 caravans there and it has been empty for 8 years.

Cunts the lot of 'em.

Yer not understandin traveller ways, passed down thro da generations. Ya see dat stripe o brown in ma keks? Well mi dah he had da brown stripe and his dah before him. And da ladies- mi ma has da brown stripe but wid da red spot and her ma and mi sisters will have it too. Traveller ways ya see, its not all rape and incest. And did ya know hitler gassed gypsys too? They only went to tarmac his fuckin autobahn. How the fuck he got them to take a shower i'll never know.

And did ya know hitler gassed gypsys too? They only went to tarmac his fuckin autobahn. How the fuck he got them to take a shower i'll never know.

This isn't funny. This is fucked up. The fact that all of you dont see that confuses me.