You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On the flip side, maybe just maybe he was to ill to start the game but due to the fact he's been at Liverpool for six or seven years and has real passion for the club, he took it upon himself to play through illness.

Then at half time he was physically to ill to carry on, who's to say he didn't argue that he was alright to go on but the doctors made him come off? Everybody is acting like he means to be injured and that he meant to get ill!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality player and our best CB when fit, couldn't give a fuck if you disagree.

I agree with you - also, in Aggers' defense...(ho ho) he had a bad injury and Skittle was bought to fill in for him- in his 1st season Skittle kept Agger out of the team, which NOBODY complained about. You can't get your form back immediately when you're out of the team for a season or more...Agger literally couldn't get a game under Benitez, even when fit.

We need him.

the culprits here, consistantly so, are Johnson (I dont give a shit about 'you cant drop the england right back) drop him and drop him permanently..Benitez's worst transfer ever, and drop and then sell Skittle .

KELLY - -- CARRAGHER ---- AGGER ----- AURELIO

a sturdy back four. COME ON CARRA GET THE FUCK FIT.

and yet somehow we managed to sell a few..Arbeloa, Aurelio, Finnan, Riise, Hypia....

Arbeloa wanted to go home..

Aurelio?

Finnan was done by the time we sold him

Riise.... he'd been pretty shite for a couple of years before we sold him so maybe he needed a change

Sami - He wanted to carry on playing while Rafa wanted to move him more into a coaching role... I think we should have given this guy whatever he wanted. Class act.

I agree with you - also, in Aggers' defense...(ho ho) he had a bad injury and Skittle was bought to fill in for him- in his 1st season Skittle kept Agger out of the team, which NOBODY complained about. You can't get your form back immediately when you're out of the team for a season or more...Agger literally couldn't get a game under Benitez, even when fit.

We need him.

the culprits here, consistantly so, are Johnson (I dont give a shit about 'you cant drop the england right back) drop him and drop him permanently..Benitez's worst transfer ever, and drop and then sell Skittle .

KELLY - -- CARRAGHER ---- AGGER ----- AURELIO

a sturdy back four. COME ON CARRA GET THE FUCK FIT.

That's annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

I still reckon he can be one of the best around if he stays fit, keep him fit and if Kenny can have Carra playing like he did today everyweek, Skrtel is fine as a third choice (noticed him get a lot of stick on here recently but look at his performances in his first year and a half and the start of this season, seems he is very much a confidence player) and whilst I like Soto and he offers us something different to our other centre backs with his contract up in summer might be right to let him go and give Wilson more games and possibly have Kelly as a considered option for centre back as well as right back

having said that I'd still be open to the likes of Cahill at the right price

i'm fed up of saying this but the problems remain the same. Too casual, injury prone and needs to keep his mouth shut.

Injury prone? Maybe he's over it, we can but hope.

Mouth? Easily solved, just stop being so arrogant as to comment on everything and in an arsey way ALL THE TIME.

Casual? Well there's a difference between being confident and casual and it's one that he needs to veer more to the side of confident.

If he sorts out those 3 we have potentially a complete defender.

As I said on the steve Clarke thread, he's making me eat my words, looks a different player, I hope for his and our sake he's over the injuries, 4 outstanding games from him

Amazing what having the right man (team?) at the helm can do for a player. Every single player seems so much more composed on the ball now.

Agger was class yesterday, I think he won every header against Drogba.

Yes, but he lost twice against Ivanovic after their corners and he was easily beaten few times in the air at Old Trafford. Still few things to work at

But, he seems finally back to his 06/07 form. I know I gave him a lot of stick during last 2 seasons, but now I have to say he is very closely getting back to his best.

He is playing much better than during last 3 years and is an joy to watch. If he can stay fit and play as well as he´s doing, it´ll be great.

Last 4 games have really been top for him.

And credit to Skrtel aswell. I watched him closely ( as usual) and anyone else noticed that in last 3 games ( Fulham, Stoke, Chelsea) he has won 95 % of headers. And yesterday he didn´t lost a single one. An also seems to leave out his shirt pulling under Kenny.

And credit to Skrtel aswell. I watched him closely ( as usual) and anyone else noticed that in last 3 games ( Fulham, Stoke, Chelsea) he has won 95 % of headers. And yesterday he didn´t lost a single one. An also seems to leave out his shirt pulling under Kenny.

Yeah but he undone all that good work by getting stuck flatfooted for the Torres chance that Carra blocked.

Watch it again, he gets caught too far forward and the ball ends up going behind him and he's having to swivel round on himself to get near it.

He does it all the time.