You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pokerstars Home Games.

Rorschach08

I'll meet you on the $2/$4 cash tables.

Sorry, too late. I banned myself from cash tables a while back after about the 3rd time I woke up with no money and realised i'd lost it in about 3 minutes whilst hammered the night before!!

What do people reckon to $2.75 buy in. $2 in the main pot, $0.50 bounty on each player? Unfortunately I can't get on gambling sites in work so not sure what the next highest possible buy-in is.

Guest PurpleNose
Sorry, too late. I banned myself from cash tables a while back after about the 3rd time I woke up with no money and realised i'd lost it in about 3 minutes whilst hammered the night before!!

What do people reckon to $2.75 buy in. $2 in the main pot, $0.50 bounty on each player? Unfortunately I can't get on gambling sites in work so not sure what the next highest possible buy-in is.

Cash games are no good if you steam a lot. I simply don't have the patience for MTTs though, and SnGs are largely crapshoots.

I've not played on Stars, I'm on Fulltilt, so I'm not sure about buyins. You making it a freezeout?

I'll download Stars in a minute and have a look.

Cash games are no good if you steam a lot. I simply don't have the patience for MTTs though, and SnGs are largely crapshoots.

I've not played on Stars, I'm on Fulltilt, so I'm not sure about buyins. You making it a freezeout?

I'll download Stars in a minute and have a look.

You play mainly cash, then PurpleNose?

I know what you mean about SnG's I'm pretty successful with my own style, but you are right.

Guest PurpleNose
You play mainly cash, then PurpleNose?

I know what you mean about SnG's I'm pretty successful with my own style, but you are right.

Almost exclusively. Maybe play one MTT a fortnight, and no Sngs at all.

Playing rush poker a lot at the moment, where if I play 2/3 tables at a time I'm playing about 1000 hands an hour.

Some people are suited to SnGs, but I play about 50% of hands I'm dealt, which won't make me a winning player in these games.

Started trying some other games like Omaha, 5-Card Draw, and 7 Stud, with mixed success.

I'm very serious when I say I'm quite likely to be one of the first out in this MTT.

Guest PurpleNose
Ok, I have set it up, just follow the instructions below. Once there's hopefully at least 10-12 people in there we'll sort out what times and what buy-in people want to play. FWIW my 'bankroll' (if you can call it that) is only around $200 so i'd rather stick to $5 or less.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software

from Free Poker Download - Free Poker Software - PokerStars Download

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab

- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button

- Enter my Club ID number: 85283

- Enter my Invitation Code: TLW12345

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit Poker Home Games - Private Poker Clubs - Online Poker with Friends

Bump.

Joined.

I like the idea of a payout structure including the 50c bounty - will make it a bit more fun (which essentially what this is all about)

From looking at the home game tab- it also keeps a league table of all tournies played - So hopefully it should keep the interest going as a challenge to top the table rather that the money (as the buy ins and payouts will be small)

Rorchach - can you add heads up tournies as well as full ring. Think it would be fun to have a few heads up tournies going aswell as the Sng's.