You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One thing that always put me off was any mention of being wary/scared by previous experience or 'my ex used to do/say things like that. 'I've got baggage' 'I've got trust issues' and all that bollocks. 

Look, it's not that fucking hard. Either go out with me or don't.

Guest Pistonbroke

When a bird says 'I don't normally do this on a first date' Best to keep it at a one night/few weeks thing and move on in the search for a keeper. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

When a bird says 'I don't normally do this on a first date' Best to keep it at a one night/few weeks thing and move on in the search for a keeper. 

"I've never done that before"

"Of course you haven't love, of course you haven't"

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

"I've never done that before"

"Of course you haven't love, of course you haven't"

In my youthful days when I was spreading it around I had one bird say 'Your man gunge tastes nicer than most.' I immediately regretted necking with her earlier on, cleaned myself up and moved on. Thank fuck mobile phones/internet weren't a thing in the 80's. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, lifetime fan said:

If she doesn’t do it on a first date she’d be lucky to get a second. 

Depends on what you're looking for mate. Before I settled down I'd shag around, but the search for a keeper had rules, I liked the chase and getting to know them. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not one for sex on first dates, me. I’ve been married for almost 15 years and I’m yet to remove my chastity belt.

24 years for the missus and myself this October, big one next year. 

• 6 months later...

Bus drivers are usually oldish fellas, and if they are ladies, then they tend to be a bit mannish. But I got a bus recently which was driven by a younger, attractive woman. Great! Except... she operated the steering-wheel one-handed, so while her left arm was slender and feminine, her right was like Popeye's. The discrepancy was extreme and extremely off-putting. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Bus drivers are usually oldish fellas, and if they are ladies, then they tend to be a bit mannish. But I got a bus recently which was driven by a younger, attractive woman. Great! Except... she operated the steering-wheel one-handed, so while her left arm was slender and feminine, her right was like Popeye's. The discrepancy was extreme and extremely off-putting. 

Imagine getting a wank off her.

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Mini-Algae-Eating-Fiddler-Crab.jpg