You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TesticleOReilly
He's changed to 'word on the street' as the word from the "ringside" from his mate at the Blackpool game was shit.

The team his 'mate at the ground' gave him was the team every other person in the country had from Twitter 6 hours earlier. The team he's just posted from 'the street' is online, and has been for a while.

I wish Kenny would just pick my team. I was convinced Kenny thought like me. I just feel Skrtel is an accident waiting to happen re conceding penos and Kuyt just breaks down our play with his poor touches and passing. I now hope Kuyt and Skrtel play a blinder and Kenny comes on here and tells me I told you so you twat.

He won't though he's too much of a gentleman.

Pepe Kelly Johnson Skrtel Agger Lucas Meireles Spearing Kuyt Maxi Torres

Ok it's clear Kenny is trying a few different things which is great, but I can't understand Johnson at LB at all. He can't play RB so why try him at LB. bizarre. Kelly has played LB hasn't he? Why not that?

And Kuyt better get the finger out today. He's been gash all season. Delighted for Jay, at least he'll give 100% and get stuck in.

Does it matter if someone post a lineup and its wrong or not?

Yossi has posted the lineup he think will play from the information he has, thats it, he does not pretend to have any inside information on the matter.

I don't care if you have exchanged a couple of PM's with him and thinks he's sound. He's a massive tool (fact) and has a lot of money, could easily afford a season ticket for his whole family, he dresses his kids in D&G and Gucci! Still he's as student in Liverpool but like to have a go at taxidrivers in Liverpool and such.

Ok it's clear Kenny is trying a few different things which is great, but I can't understand Johnson at LB at all. He can't play RB so why try him at LB. bizarre. Kelly has played LB hasn't he? Why not that?

And Kuyt better get the finger out today. He's been gash all season. Delighted for Jay, at least he'll give 100% and get stuck in.

Kelly was awful at LB and he`s better than Johnson at RB thats probably why, why weaken two positions?