If that was an experiment it would have done Josef Mengele proud that.

Yeah, but at least Kenny was only tinkering with the football equivalent of laboratory rats.

I know the atmosphere will be rocking at the weekend but I think we need a lift from the board - I would like them to announce the CEO before the game and commit to some spend

The silent approach is not really working for me at the moment

Terrified but pumped up at the same time for this game. Definitely dont think we will see at the likes of Poulsen, Jovanovic and maybe even Kuyt for Everton.

Am thinking something like

Reina

Kelly Skrtel Agger Aurelio

Lucas Meireles

Babel Cole Maxi

Torres

Subs

Gulasci

Johnson

Wilson

Shelvey

Kuyt

Ngog

Pacheco

Terrified but pumped up at the same time for this game. Definitely dont think we will see at the likes of Poulsen, Jovanovic and maybe even Kuyt for Everton.

Am thinking something like

Reina

Kelly Skrtel Agger Aurelio

Lucas Meireles

Babel Cole Maxi

Torres

OK by me.

OK by me.

If we play something like that we will also have options on the bench with Kuyt, Johnston, Pacheco and N'gog all being able to come off the bench and do something.

If we play something like that we will also have options on the bench with Kuyt, Johnston, Pacheco and N'gog all being able to come off the bench and do something.

Let's hope it won't come to that. I don't see a Fairclough among that lot.

If Johnson is at left back or if any of Poulsen, Kuyt, Jovanovic and Skrtel are in the starting line up then I fear the worst. We haven't got the players elsewhere to compensate for such sub standard dross.

I'd go

Reina

Kelly Agger Soto Aurelio

Lucas Meireles

Johnson Cole Babel

Torres

Im hoping Johnson gets the nod at RM and also that Cole is available.

We need players who are comfortable on the ball have a decent first touch and that can beat players with abit of skill, and i dont see them as prone to misplace a 4 yard pass as Jovanovic and Kuyt.

----------Reina

Kelly-Skrtel-Agger-Aurelio

------Lucas-Meireles

Johnson-------------Cole

--------Kuyt

-------------Torres

If Cole is still out, put Maxi there.

Let's hope it won't come to that. I don't see a Fairclough among that lot.

It is sad how we lack in quality :whoops: but thats what we have so we need to start playing for the red shirt.

Definently time to give Johnson a go at right wing. Kelly is far better playing RB than him and Glen definently can't play left back. Stick him on the wing for once just to see how it pans out.

Whats happening with Joe Cole, no one has come out and said whether he is going be out a while or is going to be back for Everton game. I know he hasnt been great but having him behind Torres is something I think we will benefit from against Everton.

Yeah, but at least Kenny was only tinkering with the football equivalent of laboratory rats.

konchesky not even a rat. Don't know how Poulsen made it, or Glen on the left...

Would have to agree with that prediction stoner. 2-1 is a good shout. Support and supply to nando is vital. If he gets another one and we win it will give him the lift for the rest of the season. Another defeat and it may change his position with the club. I'd give him 70 minutes and throw on Ngog for him.

My prediction is,

Kop will be bouncing, we will dominate early possesion and maybe grab a scrappy goal around the 20minute mark. Maybe kuyt on a corner or something....

We will then have a dodgy 10 minutes before half time and the Kop will grow frustrated and the players will pick up on this.

After half time they will score an early goal from a through ball straight between our two center backs and we will hang on for a draw with some good saves from Pepe.

Kenny praised Poulsen´s performance on wednesday, as hard to believe as that is, so I think its fair to expect Poulsen to start. Kenny will most likely pick a more physical side.

Reina

Kelly Skrtel Agger Johnson

Kuyt Poulsen Lucas Aurelio

Meireles

Torres

Not that Id like to see that, but I fear thats what will happen..

-------------------Reina-----------------

-------------------------Agger-----Aurelio

----------Lucas-------------------------

------------Torres-----------------------

that's about as much as I can manage at the minute

Anyone who thinks a) we'll win this game, and b) well stay up needs there fucking bumps felt!!

And Everton are better balanced than we are at present....

.... they've got massive chips on both shoulders :drool:

Boom, and indeed, Boom!