You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrified but pumped up at the same time for this game. Definitely dont think we will see at the likes of Poulsen, Jovanovic and maybe even Kuyt for Everton.

Am thinking something like

Reina

Kelly Skrtel Agger Aurelio

Lucas Meireles

Babel Cole Maxi

Torres

Subs

Gulasci

Johnson

Wilson

Shelvey

Kuyt

Ngog

Pacheco

If Johnson is at left back or if any of Poulsen, Kuyt, Jovanovic and Skrtel are in the starting line up then I fear the worst. We haven't got the players elsewhere to compensate for such sub standard dross.

I'd go

Reina

Kelly Agger Soto Aurelio

Lucas Meireles

Johnson Cole Babel

Torres

Im hoping Johnson gets the nod at RM and also that Cole is available.

We need players who are comfortable on the ball have a decent first touch and that can beat players with abit of skill, and i dont see them as prone to misplace a 4 yard pass as Jovanovic and Kuyt.

----------Reina

Kelly-Skrtel-Agger-Aurelio

------Lucas-Meireles

Johnson-------------Cole

--------Kuyt

-------------Torres

If Cole is still out, put Maxi there.

Would have to agree with that prediction stoner. 2-1 is a good shout. Support and supply to nando is vital. If he gets another one and we win it will give him the lift for the rest of the season. Another defeat and it may change his position with the club. I'd give him 70 minutes and throw on Ngog for him.

My prediction is,

Kop will be bouncing, we will dominate early possesion and maybe grab a scrappy goal around the 20minute mark. Maybe kuyt on a corner or something....

We will then have a dodgy 10 minutes before half time and the Kop will grow frustrated and the players will pick up on this.

After half time they will score an early goal from a through ball straight between our two center backs and we will hang on for a draw with some good saves from Pepe.

Kenny praised Poulsen´s performance on wednesday, as hard to believe as that is, so I think its fair to expect Poulsen to start. Kenny will most likely pick a more physical side.

Reina

Kelly Skrtel Agger Johnson

Kuyt Poulsen Lucas Aurelio

Meireles

Torres

Not that Id like to see that, but I fear thats what will happen..

-------------------Reina-----------------

-------------------------Agger-----Aurelio

----------Lucas-------------------------

------------Torres-----------------------

that's about as much as I can manage at the minute