Actually Ron Yeats should be back. Tom Saunders stayed on longer. Ron is a great bloke.

He is a very approachable guy.

Among his lesser known achievements was running an extremely dodgy fast food bar in Kirkby Town Centre called 'Rascals' in the mid-80's when I worked there. Lunchtime special was Sausage Chips & Beans for 50p.

Great news, when was the last time we spotted a top player? And I'm not talking potential, I'm talking real quality. Probably Torres, and Rashid could have spotted him.

Alonso £6m plus 4m based on Apps

Riena £6m

Bought.

Missed out on Alves.

Alonso £6m plus 4m based on Apps

Riena £6m

Bought.

Missed out on Alves.

Alonso was £10.5 confirmed and 15% sell on clause, the clause may have only been for 1st 4 years though.

Reina was a bargain, and Xabi also truth be known

When was the last time anyone was signed for our club that was a complete unknown where you could say anyone who found him was worth all the money we pay him I would say it would be Sami

So i would say these so called scouts have been a drain on resources and anyone with a telly could do just as good as all the players linked with us are already on the radar of all the major clubs if Camolli is worth his job then we dont need what was in place before because it would just be a duplication of roles

Same has been said about Comolli at his previous clubs, did Marcia not sign Suso?

Who fucking cares about Suso with the greatest of respect, he signed Aquilani, Degen, Dossena and so many other fucking failures.

Who fucking cares about Suso with the greatest of respect, he signed Aquilani, Degen, Dossena and so many other fucking failures.

Leto, Paletta, Gonzalez, Insua, Vitor Flora, etc.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Houllier got sent a video of Sami by some bloke working for a Finnish TV channel, so I don't even think the scouts can take the credit for that one either.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Houllier got sent a video of Sami by some bloke working for a Finnish TV channel, so I don't even think the scouts can take the credit for that one either.

Trust me, Yeats takes credit for Hyypia. Every single time he's interviewed he takes credit for it.

Alonso was £10.5 confirmed and 15% sell on clause, the clause may have only been for 1st 4 years though.

Reina was a bargain, and Xabi also truth be known

Arbeloa is worth mentioning, too.

Trust me, Yeats takes credit for Hyypia. Every single time he's interviewed he takes credit for it.

Hahaha, I remember coming back from Chester races and Big Ron was on our carriage so we went over and he joined in with a few tinnies with us and regaled us with stories. Most of them involving how he spotted Sami!

I think the story was that Yeats was scouting Bierhoff when Germany played Finland, and Sami was totally bossing him in the air and on the ground.