You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2008, Jakob Friis-Hansen under Rafa Benitez 'management employed as a scout for Liverpool FC, but after two-and-a-half years in the job he has now finished. Together with a further five scouts, he has been terminated.

I have just signed the papers and finish at the club. It has been in the air that would happen, since Comolli (sporting director Damien Comolli) was employed, so it does not come as a great surprise, says Jakob Friis-Hansen and adds:

Virtually everyone who has been employed under Benitez, has now finished at the club.This is also a couple of Spanish coaches. It is very natural that it happens when a new manager or sporting director to a club. We did never actually meet Comolli, but he has some other ideas, and it is basically fair enough. I've got a nice severance scheme and is free to start a new job.

The 43-year-old Dane looks confidently into the future. The time at Liverpool has equipped him with new challenges.

I have built an enormously powerful network in my time at Liverpool. I worked regularly in Italy, Germany, Spain, Holland and France over the last few years, like I've got contacts in countries like Cameroon and Ghana.

I'd really like to strengthen the network even more in the future with a job as a scout for a few years and I have also already received the first complaints (translation error obviously) from a couple of foreign clubs.

A job as sports director where it really affects what happens on the pitch and the players that are retrieved in, could well be interesting for me. I will not reject anything - not even in Denmark, says Friis Hansen, who has enjoyed his experience in England.

I almost felt like playing again . You will travel around and meet many of the same people you played with and against that asset and it has been fantastic. Besides you do not lace the boots, it has almost been like back then, and I would still like to be a part of ending Friis-Hansen.

Jakob Friis-Hansen played as active in the B1903, Lyngby, Bordeaux, Lille and HSV, as he reached 19 games on the Danish national team. As a trainer, he has headed the HIK and Wexford Youths.

In 2008, Jakob Friis-Hansen under Rafa Benitez 'management employed as a scout for Liverpool FC, but after two-and-a-half years in the job he has now finished. Together with a further five scouts, he has been terminated. I have just signed the papers and finish at the club. It has been in the air that would happen, since Comolli (sporting director Damien Comolli) was employed, so it does not come as a great surprise, says Jakob Friis-Hansen and adds:

Virtually everyone who has been employed under Benitez, has now finished at the club.This is also a couple of Spanish coaches. It is very natural that it happens when a new manager or sporting director to a club. We did never actually meet Comolli, but he has some other ideas, and it is basically fair enough. I've got a nice severance scheme and is free to start a new job.

The 43-year-old Dane looks confidently into the future. The time at Liverpool has equipped him with new challenges.

I have built an enormously powerful network in my time at Liverpool. I worked regularly in Italy, Germany, Spain, Holland and France over the last few years, like I've got contacts in countries like Cameroon and Ghana.

I'd really like to strengthen the network even more in the future with a job as a scout for a few years and I have also already received the first complaints (translation error obviously) from a couple of foreign clubs.

A job as sports director where it really affects what happens on the pitch and the players that are retrieved in, could well be interesting for me. I will not reject anything - not even in Denmark, says Friis Hansen, who has enjoyed his experience in England.

I almost felt like playing again . You will travel around and meet many of the same people you played with and against that asset and it has been fantastic. Besides you do not lace the boots, it has almost been like back then, and I would still like to be a part of ending Friis-Hansen.

Jakob Friis-Hansen played as active in the B1903, Lyngby, Bordeaux, Lille and HSV, as he reached 19 games on the Danish national team. As a trainer, he has headed the HIK and Wexford Youths.

Blimey , Kenny's not messing around is he ?