You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

They're utterly classless cunts. I truly despise everything about them. I'm certainly not going to have a pop at lads who've gone to Old Trafford and put up with the vile shite that the Mancs come up with and have lost their heads and have gone back at them. For a long time, Liverpool supporters refused to be baited by these and yet they still carried on with their 96 isn't enough, murderers, suffocating and wall gestures. Don't get me wrong I'm never going to condone Munich chants but there's no sympathy whatsoever from me for fans that seemingly revel in their hard-done-to/nasty Scousers/butter wouldn't melt persona. These, let's not forget, are the same vermin who along with all the shit when we actually play them have players who also sang without killing anyone after winning a European Cup. Also, at every game there's anti-Scouse stuff - EVERY game - and then they fucking whinge when they get a bit back? Fuck them. No, really. Fuck them.

Do the scum even have any songs of their own? All I could hear from the game, when their 60.000 actually managed to outsing our 9.000, were songs about Hillsborough, Heysel, Scouse Bastards aso......

I won't condone the Munich songs, but I don't know how I would react hearing that shower of shit provoke the way they do, especially after seing Webb do what he does best, the corrupt piece of shit.....

Preferrably we'd raise ourselves above the shit and not stoop to their level and instead try to get the media onboard in putting the spotlight on them. (Not that I think the Murdoch Manc Media Circus would go for it one second).

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senior Manchester United players were seen doing precisely that in Moscow in front of about 400 million people to absolutely no media comment.

Henry Winter put it in article online then bottled it or most likely was told to take it down a few hours later, the players were Rooney who's a cunt and 2 boyhood LFC fans apparently O'Shea and Brown

I'm not condoning that behaviour, just because i don't accept that those who behaved the way they did yesterday should lead anyone to think i do. It's disgusting, primitive and those that do it let themselves down. Again, on both sides

We're again playing into the regular set up, we've been hard done to by the media blah blah blah, whats new? Tell me, anyone, is there anything new about the manc love in fest that goes on? So, why so upset by it? There really are few ways to change peoples stereo typed opinions of another, and it's not by playing up to them.

Edit,

If the atmosphere at a Liverpool United game upsets your sensibilities then give it a swerve because - again - it isn't changing anytime soon.

Maybe those who can't control their 'sensibilities' shouldn't attend manc games? Think about it.

I think i'll swerve this thread now, as it's clear we all don't share the same opinion and we'll go around in circles all day.

Henry Winter put it in article online then bottled it or most likely was told to take it down a few hours later, the players were Rooney who's a cunt and 2 boyhood LFC fans apparently O'Shea and Brown

It was Oliver Kay wasn't it? And, ironically it was in an article about the atmosphere at the Derby (i.e. 2 nil to the murderers)

Exactly, it isn't condoning the actions, it is recognising that we have fans who a.instigate such behaviour and b. fans who react.

And, sorry, but am I not supposed to point out the actions of those hypocritically pointing the finger!

They are by far the worst for this behaviour, and I have read little or no criticism of the behaviour. That is primarily why some of us are defensive, we have seen and witnessed that shite and how widespread it is, and yet only read about our actions.

And by the worst, I mean in regards to Hillsborough chanting, no other club does this, they do.

chelsea do

Its not acceptable im not saying it is (singing munich,trashing the place)but the dirty horrible scum man u suporters sing about us/ Hillsborough,heysel week in week out wether they play us or Barcelona it seems to be the only "songs" they have that and cantona sitting in pear tree or whatever the fucking song is,the fact that (as mentioned above)senior man u players can sing it on club footballs biggest stage and the fact that 1 liverpool fan is "singled out" for chanting munich when 60,000+ scum fans were singing about hillsborough shows how far up utds arse the media,the fa and even fifa are.Even Rangers Celtic fans have rightly so been named and shamed by fifa for anti-sectarian songs/chants yet fifa dont consider utd fans sick chants and players joining in with them as worthy of their involvement its a joke it really is 1 rule for all another rule for them.

if the person who uploaded that is so offended why broadcast it to the whole of youtube? dont understand that at all

the chants arent on but its always going to happen at such games, from both sides

As a united fan who was at the game and i have posted a fair bit on here and have genuinely respected for my views on the whole yesterday just left such a bad taste.A friend of mine who also supports United and was at the match also was ranting about the Liverpool support and the munich chants and the seat throwing.Ok,this clearly happened but it was a minority and i only saw the occasional aeroplane movement but he seemed not to hear the 'Murderers chant' every five minutes and under the stands...fucking hillsbrough songs aplenty! No response when i mentioned this but i don't wanna hear it from either side.....Respect to anyone on here for all who have condoned certain behaviour and there were more than just a few shaking there heads in disgust hearing 'with out killing anyone' ring around the place

We aren't as bad as Man United. I appreciate people trying to create some sort of level ground here, but there isn't. Yes we have nobheads I don't deny that for one second.

But can anyone name a time where they have watched Liverpool on tele and heard Munich Chants? I can't.

I can however remember plenty of times where I have heard plenty of 'Without killing anyone' chants from United.

We aren't as bad as Man United. I appreciate people trying to create some sort of level ground here, but there isn't. Yes we have nobheads I don't deny that for one second.

But can anyone name a time where they have watched Liverpool on tele and heard Munich Chants? I can't.

I can however remember plenty of times where I have heard plenty of 'Without killing anyone' chants from United.

We are! Fact. Hillsborough or Munich take your pick, the necessity to plumb the depths are the same, the only difference is the possible numbers involved, but in my experience, regarding Munich and Hillsborough it is still a minority on both sides.

The references to Heysel, whether we like it or not, are in the grey area (for want of a better phrase), it isn't nice and they clearly think nothing of the lives lost to score a point.

But, I go home and away and we have more than the 'odd one or two' who sing munich songs at the drop of a hat.

It is a horrible song, and anybody who references munich is an idiot, either by instigating it or reacting to it, there really is no difference in the cold light of day, it is a shameful song to sing and says a lot more about the shortcomings of the person using the word as an insults than anything else. And I should know, as I have done!

We are! Fact. Hillsborough or Munich take your pick, the necessity to plumb the depths are the same, the only difference is the possible numbers involved, but in my experience, regarding Munich and Hillsborough it is still a minority on both sides.

The references to Heysel, whether we like it or not, are in the grey area (for want of a better phrase), it isn't nice and they clearly think nothing of the lives lost to score a point.

But, I go home and away and we have more than the 'odd one or two' who sing munich songs at the drop of a hat.

It is a horrible song, and anybody who references munich is an idiot, either by instigating it or reacting to it, there really is no difference in the cold light of day, it is a shameful song to sing and says a lot more about the shortcomings of the person using the word as an insults than anything else. And I should know, as I have done!

The day the Munich songs are belted out from all corners of Anfield, or whenever we are playing other teams then we are as bad!

All of Old Trafford keeps singing murderers and about Hillborough not just a few individuals... And they don't have any other songs it seems, as they sing them at all games, not just against us...

The day we start singing about Utd when we play other teams, then we're stooping to their levels......

The thing is though. They genuinly think that the "Without killing anyone, we won it 3 times" chant is just good footy banter. Sure their own players were singing it on the pitch in Moscow. They have no fucking idea.

That lad, and the others doing it are fucking classless scum. They probably weren't even born when Hillsborough happened and so have no idea and they should be named and shamed. However, even if we as the away fans have to do it. Cameras need to be brought to the next away game and OT with lots of photos taken of then squashing their faces, etc, so we can show it's dickheads at both clubs. The press will never dare refer to UTD fans doing shite like this, so we need to defend ourselves.

Think you may have just hit on something for SOS to do there mate.

It's sad that people feel the need to try and excuse our side of things with all that "When you're provoked" bollocks. If you're a horrible cunt then when you're provoked you'll wind people up about a plane full of people burning to death, if you're not a horrible cunt then you won't. It really is no more complicated than that.

We can't do anything about their scum but we can do something about ours. Get our own house in order and it'll become blatantly clear where the moral high ground it and who has taken it.

It's a game of fucking football and the fact that it gets people spouting all sorts of shit about how people from another city are all scum depresses the fuck out of me.

It's sad that people feel the need to try and excuse our side of things with all that "When you're provoked" bollocks. If you're a horrible cunt then when you're provoked you'll wind people up about a plane full of people burning to death, if you're not a horrible cunt then you won't. It really is no more complicated than that.

We can't do anything about their scum but we can do something about ours. Get our own house in order and it'll become blatantly clear where the moral high ground it and who has taken it.

It's a game of fucking football and the fact that it gets people spouting all sorts of shit about how people from another city are all scum depresses the fuck out of me.

I've never ever understood how a person can sing songs glorifying or mocking people dying. It's surreal.

Nail on head.

Yes, but they haven't killed anyone... Paul Nixon...

Good to have you back Col,been too long.

Paul Nixon isn't the only blood on their hands ,I seem to remember some fairly nasty scenes on the Zeebrugge ferry or one similar 20 years ago too

Yesterday there was fucking plenty of it. Everytime the camera cut to out end there was a minority making aeroplane gestures and shouting 'Munich Munich' at them. Look at Phil Burkhills facebook after the game yesterday when he made said 'Whos that lying dead on the runway'.

And there is a level ground here both sets of fans are just as fucking bad for this sort of thing, we think they are worse, they think we are worse. That sort of point-scoring is the reason this shit will never stop.

We can start taking the moral high ground when we get our act together.

I had an altercation with some of our own fans. This occured after telling some scallies to put a sock in it and stop singing munich songs downstairs at half time. To which they took offence and tried to start a fight and threatened to spit in my face, the fat horrible fucking twat, hiding behind alll his mates. So, then we get back up to our seats and these gobshites are sitting two rows in front of us. They then proceeded to shout abuse at us all 2nd half and not watch the game, coming up with such witty remarks as "Where do you come from!?" and "Yer fucking grass!", whatever the hell that was supposed to mean I'm not sure. Fucking horrible wankers.