billybonzo

Golden Eagles v Wolves. Awesome

That was awesome viewing. I didn't realise how big the talons were. And in the one or two instances where it looked like the wolf was having a go back, another eagle swooped in to help.

* On a different note, but this reminds me, in the first few months we were over here our next door neighbour came running over to tell us to get the dog in the house right away as an eagle had been spotted in the area. (We have a Jack Russell - spirited, but having seen this video, it would have been all over quick).

Wow. Mongolian hooligans engaging in animal blood sports?

If they had a Kappa tracksuit on and a scally accent on the ralla people would struggle to summon such wonderment so readily.

There were a few bigger birds that used to stalk us when we were still running round with clubs. I hope the wolf can find one and train it.

I take it those fellas aren't family men because I don't believe those big fuckers wouldn't have a child off at the drop of a hat.

I've gone right off eagles now.

Sloths are sound cunts, a real shitebag manoeuvre taking the boy out the tree like that when he was minding his own business.

• Upvote 7

As a wolf lover I must say that was not a fair fight. Also, the wolf must have been distracted by the throat singing in the background music.

• Upvote 2

As a wolf lover I must say that was not a fair fight. Also, the wolf must have been distracted by the throat singing in the background music.

at least if it was a swan they have a mute button

• Upvote 1

Our work gave some money to the farm at Croxteth Park last year so a couple of us had a tour one day before it opened to the public. They'd set up an aviary so they had all these kestrels and falcons in a shed, all tied onto their perches, which all looked great. But they also had another separate room for a bird that had to be kept on its own - fella opens the door and it's a massive fucking golden eagle. It turned it's head and looked at us all and gave a look of "what the fuck are you all looking at then?" I couldn't believe how big it was - i'd never seen one that close and to be honest i'd never paid much attention to them on tv shows at all. I'm not an animal person at all, but it was a breathtaking creature. 

• Upvote 1

I've gone right off eagles now.

Sloths are sound cunts, a real shitebag manoeuvre taking the boy out the tree like that when he was minding his own business.

Too right here fella - its a fuckin sloth

I watched BBC Storyville: Eagle Huntress a couple of years ago. About a little Mongolian girl who wants to follow in her father's footsteps and become a champion Eagle hunter.

Typical Storyville, typically brilliant. It'll still be on iPlayer.

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I watched BBC Storyville: Eagle Huntress a couple of years ago. About a little Mongolian girl who wants to follow in her father's footsteps and become a champion Eagle hunter.

Typical Storyville, typically brilliant. It'll still be on iPlayer.

Yeah I've seen it, it's fab.