You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He's a cheat. Today wasn't an isolated incident. He consistently favours them.

Look earlier on this season, Nando taken out by Evans who is blatantly the last man, Sir Howard gives a booking. Valencia is fouled 5 yards out the box last season, waits, then falls over in the box, Sir Howard gives a penalty. That's just in the last two fixtures, I could literally write chapters on this cunts bent decisions.

He's a fucking cheat, and a South Yorkshire Police office to boot. Cunt.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Webb 'crazy' not to award Liverpool penalty for Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas handball - Telegraph

Always thought he was just a crap ref but after reading this article I'm certain he takes a dislike to us.

"The referee told the Liverpool wall in the first half that if anyone raises their arms above their waist he was going to give a penalty," said the England midfielder.

I also think it's obvious why he takes a disliking. He is South Yorkshire Police Force. He should be prevented from ever officiating our games.

"Gerrard's thick" says thick cunt.

If I am one, I surely can recognize another... It is just stupid to do what he did after seeing how the match will go. It's not exactly rocket science to figure out what you will get from the ref after you see a blatantly wrong decision by him in the first damn minute of the game.

If I am one, I surely can recognize another... It is just stupid to do what he did after seeing how the match will go. It's not exactly rocket science to figure out what you will get from the ref after you see a blatantly wrong decision by him in the first damn minute of the game.

I don't think Gerrard's thick, but I do think the above is correct.

He's an all in player. That will be the consequence of this every now and again. He went in to get the ball and got it wrong. To call hum thick is fucking disgraceful. If there's one player who gives everything week in week out, whether playing well or not, it's him. I'd rather that than him wandering round sticking his leg out for the odd ball, not giving two shits, a la Torres, who needs to sort his attitude or ship out sharpish by the way

He's an all in player. That will be the consequence of this every now and again. He went in to get the ball and got it wrong. To call hum thick is fucking disgraceful. If there's one player who gives everything week in week out, whether playing well or not, it's him. I'd rather that than him wandering round sticking his leg out for the odd ball, not giving two shits, a la Torres, who needs to sort his attitude or ship out sharpish by the way

It was a very stupid challenge yet somehow you've turned Gerrard's moment of stupidity into a dig about Torres.

Bizarre.

In 2006, around the time they were watching their National team lift the World Cup, Italian football saw some of its biggest clubs punished for corruption within the game.

Some of the allegations, which were eventually proven, related to the use of certain referees which would help to influence the result.

In the back of mind I grasp the thin thread of possibilty, that one day there will be such an investigation into English football and then we would all see the house of cheating cards that the scum built come crashing down.

In 2006, around the time they were watching their National team lift the World Cup, Italian football saw some of its biggest clubs punished for corruption within the game.

Some of the allegations, which were eventually proven, related to the use of certain referees which would help to influence the result.

In the back of mind I grasp the thin thread of possibilty, that one day there will be such an investigation into English football and then we would all see the house of cheating cards that the scum built come crashing down.

Thing is, who would initiate such an investigation? The Goverment certainly won't, they're so far up Murdoch's arse. Any investigation woud destroy the Premier League, which i'd be happy with. Can't see the media supporting any campaign for an investigation, especially as half of them are owned by Murdoch, goes in circles.

It was a very stupid challenge yet somehow you've turned Gerrard's moment of stupidity into a dig about Torres.

Bizarre.

Bizarre is your inability to see the relevance of comparing two players from the same team, in the same circumstances to make my point.

South Yorkshire Policeman in dislikes Liverpool shocker. He's talked before in the press about how he had friends in the police service at Hillsborough and what an impact that had upon him - the club should just put a dossier together, send it to Riley or whichever goon is in charge of the referees now, and publicise it in the press. Try to get him unofficially removed from our games, just as ferguson did with David Elleray and Atkinson.

Exactly what I have been saying mate.

SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE OFFICER

What a cheating cunt !!!

Bizarre is your inability to see the relevance of comparing two players from the same team, in the same circumstances to make my point.

I don't how Torres' performance is relevant to what Gerrard did.

It's OK to say Gerrard had a moment of stupidity, honestly.

We don't need to distract from that by having a go at another of one our players.

Very vaild points you've made.

In the Italian's case it was the police who uncovered it.

The offending teams were prosecuted despite the implications to the league. They were brought to justice despite the reality that the vast majority of the players (national heroes) who had just won the world cup were going to be directly effected by it as it was their clubs.

I don't usually obsess over decisions. Sometimes I'll say we were lucky, or "stimes they're give" etc.

But a fundamental fact of football is that fans of SOME clubs are expected to tolerate outrageous decisions.

That muppet was cutting across GERRARD. No way it was even a yellow IMO. And I'm not one to leap to his defence on everything.

The other Manc, outrageous dive. Outrageous decns all round.

Webb wanted to give everything to the Mancs. Betting syndicates, fear of the whatever, I dunno. I believe Webb is actually a very talented referee and choose to give it to the Mancs. And I very rarely condemn a referee.

The powers that be want to manipulate results, draws etc etc. Otherwise we'd have had video tech yrs ago.

Fine, he was not thick. He was unintelligent. Torres was not good, I agree. It has no relevance to Howard Webb, though, unlike what Gerrard did.

Fuck you Howard Webb you cunt-faced slapheaded dick-chomping Fergie loving crosseyed ball-licking fucking halfwit. Penalty decision was a fucking joke - Webb was not only 25 yards behind the play, he was near the centre of the pitch which means the angle he saw it from would have had Agger's body in front of Berbatov's - no fucking way could he have any idea what actually happened. He couldn't wait to blow that whistle and is probably blowing whisky nose as we speak.

He's an all in player. That will be the consequence of this every now and again. He went in to get the ball and got it wrong. To call hum (sic) thick is fucking disgraceful. If there's one player who gives everything week in week out, whether playing well or not, it's him. I'd rather that than him wandering round sticking his leg out for the odd ball, not giving two shits, a la Torres, who needs to sort his attitude or ship out sharpish by the way

Why is it, are you aware of a MENSA membership that he's been keeping quiet about or something? There's nothing, nothing at all in your post that offers the slightest mitigation for that challenge.

Yes, he's a committed player, yes he usually gives everything week in and week out, yes he was going for the ball and mistimed it. I agree completely.

None of that changes the fact that no player with half a brain and especially not Liverpool's captain should be jumping into tackles like that when playing in a match at Old Trafford with Howard the Manc reffing and if I know that, you know damn well that Steve Gerrard knows it too.

Fine, he was not thick. He was unintelligent. Torres was not good, I agree. It has no relevance to Howard Webb, though, unlike what Gerrard did.

Fair point well made. I get overly defensive of Stevie at times as I feel he comes in for unfair treatment from some sections