You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, they did just that alright! On their round up of Saturday's FA Cup ties, SSN interviewed all of the Premier League managers whose teams played on Saturday and all of them stuck their oar in regarding Hodgson's dismissal (all prompted by SSN of course) Shockingly one sided, especially when added to Stelling's comments that day nd the reporter outside Melwood asking if Liverpool fans felt good removing a man from his job. (which we should ALL be ashamed of, especially considering how we all sign on sign on etc.) The list of sacked managers this season is now a cause for concern on SSN this week.

And then there is the interview with Hicks the day the takeover went through; beyond parody.

Fuck off, Sky!

Could see it a mile off mate. You'd think we where top of the league when he left the way they're going on. 4 points off the bottom Christ's sake. Liverpool containing more World Cup players than any other team, 4 points from bottom in January. How the fuck has Hodgson been hard done too? Have these twats not watched a Liverpool match without their LMA blinkers on? We've been atrocious since day 1.

I notice as well that Rafa get's the blame for Hodgson's poor performance this season, but no one says a word about the team that Hodgson left Hughes at Fulham who are 3 points below us. Strange that. Or maybe it isn't.

I was watching the SSN channel yesterday and they broadcast that Ian Holloway interview when he was talking about Dalglish. I don't know if they did onclude it on later shows, but the interview didn't include Holloway's comment about Sir Skidmark still not having 'overtaken Liverpool'.

Fuck Sky, Fuck the BBC, Fuck the Papers, Fuck the Tories,

You are either LFC or you can get the fuck out the way because when you poke us with a stick, we'll take your fucking arm off

"The Reds are comming up the hill boys

The Reds are comming up the hill"

Nevermind all that Bob. Is Menorah going to win the Champion Hurdle then, or what?

Nevermind all that Bob. Is Menorah going to win the Champion Hurdle then, or what?

Not for me Paddy i backed it when it won well over Christmas but it was a burst of speed off a slow pace and then they started to get back at him even though he won well

Binocular is the horse to beat i have seen nothing better

The horse will be cherry ripe on the day again Menorah is a horse i have loved since day one he is special but he is still yet to post a figure close to Binocular's best figures and until he does i will be against him in the CH

Not for me Paddy i backed it when it won well over Christmas but it was a burst of speed off a slow pace and then they started to get back at him even though he won well

Binocular is the horse to beat i have seen nothing better

The horse will be cherry ripe on the day again Menorah is a horse i have loved since day one he is special but he is still yet to post a figure close to Binocular's best figures and until he does i will be against him in the CH

Agree with that Bob, Binocular on song is the one to beat again. It will be a good quality field and will take a pretty special 5 year old to win that.

Are they putting Solwhit in the Champion this year?

[YOUTUBE]s7rFjPohp-g[/YOUTUBE]

Did you hear something on the Sky, no? This shit didn't help. He never once said the words 'barclays premier league' either.

I love Rafael Benitez. There, I said it! Bringing back Dalglish has been truly great, and seldom have I felt so good as when he walked out of the tunnel on Sunday, but if this for one reason or another doesn't work out, I'll gladly have Rafa back:yes:

When do you think own tv rights will happen

When us Arsenal and United decide to break away, were the most watched team in the premier league apparently which means Sky/ESPN charge more advertising money when were on. No fuckin way should Wigan be getting the same money as Liverpool and Man United the 2 best supported teams in the world.

Real and Barca get more than the rest of the Spanish league, so should we, it just takes us 2 to make the demand

When us Arsenal and United decide to break away, were the most watched team in the premier league apparently which means Sky/ESPN charge more advertising money when were on. No fuckin way should Wigan be getting the same money as Liverpool and Man United the 2 best supported teams in the world.

Real and Barca get more than the rest of the Spanish league, so should we, it just takes us 2 to make the demand

Ive just cancelled my sports fuck them,it will happen one day i hope i fucking despise sky .They have got everyone by the balls,i thought with espn comeing we would see an end to there monopoly cause im positive they are owned by disney ,in spain is this true say barca are playing a team at the bottom away dont the lesser team get more of a percentage

Ive just cancelled my sports fuck them,it will happen one day i hope i fucking despise sky .They have got everyone by the balls,i thought with espn comeing we would see an end to there monopoly cause im positive they are owned by disney ,in spain is this true say barca are playing a team at the bottom away dont the lesser team get more of a percentage

Not sure how it works but Real and Barca get more than the rest of league together, and while that may not be an appropriate ratio, they deserve to be on alot more than Hercules Getafe etc.

The day us and the mancs say fuck you were going alone things will change

It wouldn't even take Arsenal.

They're fucking paupers support wise compared to ourselves & Utd.

[YOUTUBE]s7rFjPohp-g[/YOUTUBE]

Did you hear something on the Sky, no? .

A man from Spain, with a limited vocabulary upon arriving in England, even knows how full of shit Sky is and how laughable it is.

Sky is a mirror of this pig thick society we live in, or was it a catalyst? Either way, fuck anyone who laps it up, I pity you and despair for this country.

There aren't 2 best supported teams in the world. One is a club going through thin times with ultra passionate proactive fans, the other has a bunch of bandwagon jumpers, who barely know what a ball looks like, and are content to sit in shit.

No club has the right to dictate their tv rights in England, regardless how big or small they are. I think centralised rights are good, it's easier for fans to see games. PPV was thankfully abolished in 2007. I fear with non-centralised rights, clubs may look at it again, if it stood to earn them extra money. Compared to Spain, where clubs shunt around the networks, and ko's are arranged barely a week before the game. The LFP suggested clubs breaking away from the big 2 and forming their own league recently.

The next EPL rights will be awarded in about 12-18 months time, Sky can only possibly win 5 of the 6 live packages. He who bids most wins.

Edited by mypost

Fuck live footy off the telly if you want to see it live get off your arses and go to a game bring back kick off and MOTD

put footballers back on a reasonable wage and let the game live again

paying to have Sky Sports now is costing more than a season ticket cost you before they came along