Quantcast
Roy gone, Kenny taking over... - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
dave u

Roy gone, Kenny taking over...

I think ppl underestimate the value of closeness and mentality. I rmb Sneijder saying he would die for Mourinho, and that was his best season in perfomance. Under Benitez whom he wasnt close with tho, his performances dropped drastically. Footballing ability doesnt just drop in two months.

Kenny might not be able to change the talent of the players he has, but there'll be no doubt he'll be able to motivate the players, unite the players as a team, and make them play to their full potential.

And thats just for the Man Utd game, he'll be able to do even more after that. Tactics and such.

Im confident he can extract at least another 50% out of what we have.

However, we're crying out for a new left hand side of the pitch, a hard bastard striker and a decent centre back.

Hopefully the Kings reinstatement will help attract some quality.

Id start with trying to get Bellamy back on the cheap.

I have an uncontrolable urge to shave off all of my body hair to celebrate !! Let us just hope that this is the start of the healing of all the divisions that have opened up between the fans over the last 2 years.

All hail the KING

Absolutely brilliant. Sod what anyone else thinks from other teams, we have our club back and are unified as one. We are 100% behind you Kenny. We don't expect too much, we just have our club back.

I have a strong feeling we may see atmosphere of the old, something that we have not seen in years return back to anfield.

I demand that DaveU reinstates the other 50% of post's that are against this appointment, this is not Russia!

Kenny's last match was an FA cup tie, I was in the away end for that, tomorrow I will be there for his next match.

If Kenny brings back some of the passion that has been missing from the teams performances last season and this, and kicks the arses of some underperfoming players he'll do for me.

Finally Hodgson's gone.

I found out while downtown looking for a car. I've been walking around with a big fucking smile on my face ever since. Champagne has been bought, bottle opened and I'm sipping to first glass.

It feels fantastic to be rid of Hodgson and to have Kenny in charge, absolutely fucking fantastic!

LucasLeiva87 Lucas Leiva

Hi everyone!! Just arrived from the training, and just to tell you,the players aren't allow to make any comments about the decision of club

Ding dong the witch is dead; thank fuck for that!

Good move putting Kenny in place till the summer. Now we will see who in the squad has any fire in their bellies. If you can't produce for the King you are not fit to wear a red shirt.

YNWA

Ding dong the witch is dead; thank fuck for that!

Good move putting Kenny in place till the summer. Now we will see who in the squad has any fire in their bellies. If you can't produce for the King you are not fit to wear a red shirt.

YNWA

Can i just say that i'm very excited to say Kenny on our touchline because i've never seen him play and never seen him manage us. Yes im that young :p

Same for me. Never saw him while he was with us, but I make an effort to see as much of our past greats in action as possible, and the guy is clearly an absolute legend.

I'm ecstatic about this; I really wanted Hogdson out, but only Kenny taking over could have given this kind of buzz.

Cometh the hour,Cometh the King! Made up.Bring on the filth.

Jesus, your alive..

Gotta celebrate tmrw.

Never doubt'd his return.......All hail

Fergie shittin it

Jesus, your alive..

Gotta celebrate tmrw.

Never doubt'd his return.......All hail

Fergie shittin it

I was one of he few who brought the dalglish thread back here. I am the the most happiest because I believed till the end. long live awesome football, long live the king.