You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy gone, Kenny taking over...

dave u

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

COME THE FUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am fucking delighted.

Welcome back to management King Kenny

--

Fuck SSN though, slating Liverpool fans for not giving Hodgson time, are you fucking kidding me? he's been utter shit, and had more then enough time.

"Liverpool is the home of the working man, and people have been trying to remove a man from his job. Does that surprise you being from Liverpool?"

"Liverpool are often accused of looking to the past. Have they done this again with Kenny Dalglish?"

Fucking arsewhipe on SSN speaking to Phil Neal. How predictable.

Uh oh, we've upset SKY and they're coming out fighting.

'Did Rafa leave Hodgson with good enough players'

'Are they looking to past history again by appointing Dalglish'

'Is it right that fans of a working class club like Liverpool should be actively trying to remove a man from his job'

'is it too topugh for any manager with all the ex-players looking down from the directors box'.

As soon as Kenny said that he wanted the job in the Summer, he should have been given it.

The only concern I had prior to him throwing his hat into the ring was that he didn't want it, but would 'do it' if approached. As soon as he said he wanted it, then that was the only factor against it washed away.

Now, I know we will all be 100% behind Kenny, come what may, so let's strap ourselves in for the ride, stop the cuntery and one eyed agendas and get back to focussing on what is important, and that goes for all of us.

The owners have played a blinder. No leaks to the press, kept behind closed doors (except Dave, but he knows everything).

Those who slated them for lack of action, better start eating their humble pie. If it's given us a lift like this, imagine what it's doing for the players (well most of them I bet Konchesky and Poulsen are a bit worried).

Uh oh, we've upset SKY and they're coming out fighting.

'Did Rafa leave Hodgson with good enough players'

'Are they looking to past history again by appointing Dalglish'

'Is it right that fans of a working class club like Liverpool should be actively trying to remove a man from his job'

'is it too topugh for any manager with all the ex-players looking down from the directors box'.

Fucking fuck them.