You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brief interlude to laugh at Chelsea

Gym Beglin

It's amazing what confidence can do for players though. I mean, you only have to look at the start of the season when they were banging them in and everyone thought they were nailed on for the title.

A few months later, they're low on confidence and some of their world class players are looking super ordinary.

Guest TesticleOReilly

None of you are fit to wear the shirt, but Terry and his webbed toed gang of thieving drug-addled adulterous family are? Chelsea, Chelsea, we're gonna make it a bluuuueeee day.

Still, give 'em credit, they've achieved a lot since they were formed in 2003.

Not singing the Russian's name now his pockets have run dry, are they? Cunts.

and once the sheiks money dries up city fans will turn on him, once fergie loses his touch because of lack of investment then it will go postal against the glazers, and eventually arse fans will turn on wenger and their owners when it finally leaks out that wenger isn't the reason they aren't spending it because they are choosing to manage their debt.

and lastly, after this summer, if FSG don't spend big our fans will turn on them.

the irony is when you interview our supports they say they don't want a sugar daddy, but realistically to make us title contenders/winners we either need to be patient or we need a sugar daddy.

i'm not putting my money on patience.

I cant laugh at any team from 12th upwards in the league. (i f*ckin hate Roy)

This,

I find it hard to laugh at our once only hope of stopping the Mancs from usurping us. Sorry.

and sort of this, although I'm starting to past caring what the Mancs do anymore when we've got so much of our own shit to worry about. Part of me says just go and fucking get number 19 as it might give us (the entire club, from the owners right down the youth team) a good old fashioned kick up the arse to claim the record back.

They're some clueless cunts that shower.

Won the double and now stabbing him in the back a few months on. Joke of a club.

This as well, strange how everyone is calling us impatient and deluded for wanting Roy to get the chop, yes he's only been here half a year, but the same timeframe ago they'd just won the fucking double, that surely bought him some credit for a slump like this, that Roy has never earned with us?

Just one thought though, if Abramovich does pull the trigger, I think I'd have a new name at the top of my next manager wish-list - available straight away, proven track record in two of the three top leagues in Europe, and while not "young up and coming blah blah" he's not exactly close to breaking out the pipe and slippers either.

Edited by Jonny83

This as well, everyone strange how everyone is calling us impatient and deluded for wanting Roy to get the chop, yes he's only been here half a year, but the same timeframe ago they'd just won the fucking double, that surely bought him some credit for a slump like this, that Roy has never earned with us?

Just one thought though, if Abramovich does pull the trigger, I think I'd have a new name at the top of my next manager wish-list - available straight away, proven track record in two of the three top leagues in Europe, and while not "young up and coming blah blah" he's not exactly close to breaking out the pipe and slippers either.

I'd have Ancelotti in a heartbeat. He is only 51, pretty young and with a load of experience. Go on Roman, boot him out, you know it makes sense.

I'd have Ancelotti in a heartbeat. He is only 51, pretty young and with a load of experience. Go on Roman, boot him out, you know it makes sense.

I'm not so sure. He's hugely likeable, but he inherited high quality, experienced and motivated Milan and Chelsea squads so it's difficult to know how he'd fare with our dodgy raw materials.

We are in no position to be laughing at anyone.

I think we're in a position where we can and should laugh at anyone and everyone. If we don't then we'll be crying and scrawling our name on the walls in our own shit.

Lighten up, release the tension, we're shit and we know we are.

Sad thing is that we have the same kind of people among us and especially online. Fucking bell ends with no respect for themselves or people at the club (players, managers, ambassadors, owners etc.). If people behaved in real life like they do on the internet every country would be like the Balkans in the 90's.