You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Least Favourite Liverpool player ever!

Gav

I agree that he has been disappointing for us but why is he a disgrace of a man? He's been ravaged by injuries and can come across as a bit lazy. To call him a disgrace of a man is somewhat harsh.

What he said. Ever had ill health for a long period? I doubt it.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will always be Paul Stewart for me.

The "incident" at Anfield agaisnt the Mancs in about 94 when he laid down "injured" near our box and played everyone on side. Then of course the Mancs scored. I hated him before that and fucking dispise him for it still.

Followed by Diouf (Spitting waste of money with fuck all talent), Ince (Guvnor nuf said) and Harkness (complete dickhead) oh and Rudduck (fat arse piece of lard shite - never fit or good enough to wear the shirt)

I was at that game. I remember outside the players entrance after and some fans were giving him shit about it and he was all " come on then, you want a go?" He was a right wanker.

Your comment about Kewell is a bit harsh like, I know he has frustrated the hell out of everybody being injured all the time, but to say he is a disgrace of a man, can't agree with you sorry rob.

The last two home games, he's been absolute shite and the crowd remained patient with him. In both games patience ran out a little and after a misplaced pass there were a few groans. Each time he's started limping (Pompey he was holding his hamstring as well) and looking at the bench to be taken off and they duly obliged.

That's just recently.

Since he's been at the club, he's shit out of challenges and very rarely produced anything like the form he's capable of. He also takes around 6 months to come back from injuries which would take other players weeks.

The Man's a phoney and as far as I'm concerned he's conned us out 70k per a week since he's been here. If wasn't injured he would have been sold long ago because he's basically been shite. And this is man who is literally one of the most skillful players at the club.

I know others will disagree and that's fair enough, but the day he leaves the club I'll be fucking delighted.

Can only be Rudock, absolutely hated him. He came into stamps in Crosby with Jason Mcateer and they were giving the bar staff so much shit, he said to the lad behind the bar "I know you don't get paid much and probably aren't that arsed but hurry up and fucking serve me" then moaned about the ashtrays being full even though he didn't smoke. All that business about his mate crashing the Porshe on the Formby bypass when it was him because he didnt want his wife finding out he was having an affair with teh bird who was in it at the time of the crash. Plus he wasn't that hard, Jim McDonald would batter him after 20 pints of Stella so he would!

I am genuinely amazed that some have said Steve Harkness on here.

I always thought he gave it everything he had and is a decent lad as well - unless its based on personal experiences that some of you have had in which case fair enough - but personally there are dozens I'd choose before Steve Harkness

A personal thing - i met him on the Breck Road and asked him to sign a programme and he pretended that he wasn't him.

thats stupid, he must of thought theres lots of people on the breck road that sound norwegian and look like vergard heggem

was this when he was a player

if it was recently, would of thought he'd be made up someone wants his autograph

Diouf and Ince go without saying but I can't stand David James.

I still haven't forgiven him for costing us the title in the 96/97 season thanks to several high-profile Grand Turismo induced fuck-ups. He can fuck off with the Armani stuff as well. White shuits? Suck my plums you prick.

It really irritates me the way he's now marketed himself as "the thinking man's footballer" with his Observer column. He came across as a pompous pseudo-intelligent fool in a recent Four Four Two when he briefly namechecked Richard Dawkins and then asked the interviewer "do you know who he is?"

Prick.

Bellamy for me, closely followed by Diouf. Can't believe some people are geting nominated ust for being not very good at football. Blame the scouts.

I never had much of a problem with Ince and Ruddock personally, but then I was probably too young to care that much. Paul Stewart always came across as a twat.

Not my personal nomination, but given some of the names that'v been mentioned, I'm surprised Owen's name hasn't come up.

I am genuinely amazed that some have said Steve Harkness on here.

I always thought he gave it everything he had and is a decent lad as well - unless its based on personal experiences that some of you have had in which case fair enough - but personally there are dozens I'd choose before Steve Harkness

Agree 101%. Stevie Harkness, Prince of Darkness. He ruled.