You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Laurie Sanchez

WaltonRed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool arent a big club.

Fuck off you scruffy twat.

Aldo on and he still spewing out cack interupting him with petty tittle tattle, what a wanker. That said he is only making a dick of himself just another no mark taking swipes when its open season.

How's this for an incendiary? Or does he have a point?

Don Hutchison Blasts 'Average' Fernando Torres: "Alex Ferguson Wouldn't Pick Him"

Scot calls for the signing of a top-class striker

By Kevin Emery

Jan 6, 2011 6:27:00 PM

Former Liverpool midfielder Don Hutchison has blasted the club's star striker Fernando Torres and urged under-pressure manager Roy Hodgson to sign a top-class centre-forward.

Torres has been way below his high standards this season and his form is one of the reason's Liverpool are languishing in the bottom half of the table in what has been a disastrous season so far.

He has scored just six Premier League goals in 18 appearances, and Hutchison cites Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's handling of Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov as an example Hodgson must follow.

Hutchison said in an interview with talkSPORT: “Fernando Torres - his performance levels and his work-rate this season have been so, so bad.

“If I was in Roy’s shoes I would go out in the January transfer window and try and buy a top-class centre-forward or someone that can start every single Saturday.

“At the minute if Sir Alex Ferguson was managing Torres he would not be in the side.

"He’s done it with Berbatov and he’s done it with Rooney.

"Unfortunately for Roy he has to play him because he’s a world-class player but his performances have been very, very average.

"Liverpool need competition in them places where Roy could then maybe say to Fernando 'you're not doing it, my job's on the line here, I'm going to have to sign strikers that are going to score me goals'."

Torres had another poor showing in the 3-1 defeat against Blackburn last night, which has led to Hodgson coming under further pressure from the club's new owners.

Former Liverpool midfielder Don Hutchison has blasted the club's star striker Fernando Torres and urged under-pressure manager Roy Hodgson to sign a top-class centre-forward.

Torres has been way below his high standards this season and his form is one of the reason's Liverpool are languishing in the bottom half of the table in what has been a disastrous season so far.

He has scored just six Premier League goals in 18 appearances, and Hutchison cites Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's handling of Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov as an example Hodgson must follow.

Hutchison said in an interview with talkSPORT: “Fernando Torres - his performance levels and his work-rate this season have been so, so bad.

“If I was in Roy’s shoes I would go out in the January transfer window and try and buy a top-class centre-forward or someone that can start every single Saturday. “At the minute if Sir Alex Ferguson was managing Torres he would not be in the side. "He’s done it with Berbatov and he’s done it with Rooney. "Unfortunately for Roy he has to play him because he’s a world-class player but his performances have been very, very average.

"Liverpool need competition in them places where Roy could then maybe say to Fernando 'you're not doing it, my job's on the line here, I'm going to have to sign strikers that are going to score me goals'."

Torres had another poor showing in the 3-1 defeat against Blackburn last night, which has led to Hodgson coming under further pressure from the club's new owners.

"Wight Fewando ,thank you fow bwinging me some Fig Newtons but I have to speak fwankly to you abowt your performances. You weally aren't cutting the mustard for us, and Woy has never in 35 years accepted that fwom a player. Carlton Cole will be starting for us on Saturday".

That areshole on talksport said today that the reason the fans want Hodgson out is because he's a Londoner and all scousers hate Londoners.

Nearly ripped the steering wheel of in anger this morning.

What a prize cunt thing to say. Whats worse is that theres people out there who listen and believe his word to be gospel!

That areshole on talksport said today that the reason the fans want Hodgson out is because he's a Londoner and all scousers hate Londoners.

Nearly ripped the steering wheel of in anger this morning.

What a prize cunt thing to say. Whats worse is that theres people out there who listen and believe his word to be gospel!

Given the usual high level of cuntishness exhibited on TalkShite, why would would you have it on anyway? You just know what they are going to say at some stage, I wouldnt waste the time or anger on the twats.

Didn't hear the interview but I'm led to believe he said Spurs and Portsmouth are bigger clubs than us.

Can I assume he said this was because they've won silverware more recently than we have?

Fuck me, I guess Luton Town are a bigger club than Manchester City then.

Prize twat.

Did anyone else just see the prick on Channel Four News? He was being asked about the plight of the modern manager, and about how 8 league managers had been sacked in the last ten days. Towards the end, as though he was licking his lips waiting to say it as his coup-de-grace, the coiffured PRICK opined: "..and then you get Liverpool, a city famed for its militant tendencies and protecting the rights of workers, a city in which 20,000 people have signed a petition to sack Roy Hodgson - this was the man who was voted league manager of the year last year by his peers and now they want him out, even though he is doing his best. It's ridiculous".

The point IS, Lawrie (you total, total COCK) that "his best" has delivered nothing other than 4 points clear of the relegation zone, and "his best" is therefore not good enough. Shut the fuck up about the "personal tragedy of a man getting the sack", I am quite sure uncle Woy will be able to afford enough Werther's Originals to avoid starvation and to catch the number 22 into town to pick up his fucking mothballs. Fuck off Sanchez, you cockney cunt. Go and rim Harry Redknapp like the rest of the media. The idiots are winning. They are WINNING.