You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well, the Liverpool way is to leave the assistant in charge. It's actually the first time ever that I thought we'd be better off going into a game with no manager.

Then you'd really see a response from the players. And those that didn't put a shift in, should be shunted out.

Manure mates of mine - independently of each other - have said that they'd shit it if Roy was sacked right now.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else not going the game or not watching?

FSV can shove the income up their arse, IF they get up off it that is.

Not putting another penny into the club until they actually start talking to us, listening to us, and sacking off the manager or backing him.

Sick of being made to feel like we're out of order by complaining about this.

Out of order? Yer fucking wha? You're fucking lucky Hodgson has been so shit that he's deflected this much attention off you so far, but very soon it'll click for the majority that the problem is no longer Hodgson.

Patience got eroded by

1 - 20-odd years with periods of "so near yet so far" in the league

2 - the above period coinciding with our biggest rivals' rise to pre-eminence

3 - the above period being under the combined custodianship of a who's who of worst club owners

4 - the Sky generation wanting everything yesterday

If Kenny has an obligation to fulfil in the Gulf, let him fulfil it.

The first 3 I am just as frustrated with, but you don't see me calling out everyone under the sun including the new owners who are finding their feet.

I am also not demanding someone, who has an upstanding moral integrity, to leave a commitment he has had for a while to drop everything right now and come back just so we don't get handed in the FA cup.

Sky generation fans can fuck off, I really can't stand them. THEY are worse than the first 3 problems combined in my opinion and one of the main reasons why everyone is at each others throats.

Yes, results are unacceptable, but the current board seem to uphold the Liverpool tradition of doing everything behind closed doors. I have no doubt in my mind they are waiting until the right time to get rid of Hodgson, rather than making knee jerk reactions demanded by immature internet keyboard warriors who get all their views from SSN.

They have probably written off this season already, and we probably don't think there is any chance of relegation so there is no real need to go and rush through things and appoint some other retard like Roy, the next permanent manager of Liverpool FC will be the most important managerial appointment of a generation and he will be someone who will help remake Liverpool or forever keep us in mediocracy, but yeah, lets rush everything eh?

Roy defies logic, he must have that magic wand he scoffed at really he really couldnt have done a worse job, yet he's able to insult the fans intelligence, justify our crisis, brainwash the media into creating a god like image of Roy. Roy you really are a moron you have condemned us to mediocrity but hey it's all the fat Spanish mans fault and listening to Andy gray-man marking, Gerrard in CM and two up front, a flawless plan good man Roy

You can just hear him praising Roy and suggesting he is given time by the fans,

Fuck him, that cunt is the least of my concerns right now.

KENNY IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL MONDAY AT THE EARLIEST

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!

What, is he in fucking jail over there or something? Or could he, you know, come back early?

people are paying £3000 for a cruise that promises amongst others, Kenny Dalglish. They expect to hear him give talks, no doubt there are people that have paid to share a dinner table. This isn't a holiday he can run home from, this is a contracted obligation he can not just abandon.

Bung 'em a bit of compo, they'll be sound.

Guest davelfc
Fuck him, that cunt is the least of my concerns right now.

I quite agree but after all these years it still hurts to lose to those bastards and any chance to gloat he will take. Not that I'll be watching any of that as luckily I'm thousands of miles away.

I quite agree but after all these years it still hurts to lose to those bastards and any chance to gloat he will take. Not that I'll be watching any of that as luckily I'm thousands of miles away.

Since I work in Salford, my experience will be somewhat different. I'm prepared though, if we can't beat Wolves at home I haven't been holding out much hope of getting a result there.

Not putting another penny into the club until they actually start talking to us, listening to us, and sacking off the manager or backing him.

Sick of being made to feel like we're out of order by complaining about this.

Out of order? Yer fucking wha? You're fucking lucky Hodgson has been so shit that he's deflected this much attention off you so far, but very soon it'll click for the majority that the problem is no longer Hodgson.

[YOUTUBE]l3OO42dKxfY[/YOUTUBE]

That's you that is

FSG can fuck off if they give the muppet any more time. I'm starting to think they are sticking with him so they dont have to pay any compo out in the hope he quits.

Disgusting. What are they playing at?

People must have VERY short memories. NESV went to the fucking HIGH COURT to sort a deal to buy us and remove cancer and aids. Do people not realise that Hicks and Gillette riddled us with huge debt and FSG/NESV have come in and removed it? I believe they are trying to do the right thing and it's easy for us to sit here and give out but for all we know they are ironing out a deal for a new manager. If not, I believe they have been working hard to try and find the right man to lead us forward.

They deserve our trust. If it wasn't for them coming in back in October, we might not have a club to support right now.

Guest davelfc
Since I work in Salford, my experience will be somewhat different. I'm prepared though, if we can't beat Wolves at home I haven't been holding out much hope of getting a result there.

You really have my sympathies there. We can only hope that the pain is worth it in the end.

Guest PurpleNose
Spot on Gav

MM, I presume?

Whilst you certainly won't find me slagging off the owners, I think its stretching the truth a little to assume NESV bought us, and got rid of our debts, out of the goodness of their hearts.

The first 3 I am just as frustrated with, but you don't see me calling out everyone under the sun including the new owners who are finding their feet.

I am also not demanding someone, who has an upstanding moral integrity, to leave a commitment he has had for a while to drop everything right now and come back just so we don't get handed in the FA cup.

Sky generation fans can fuck off, I really can't stand them. THEY are worse than the first 3 problems combined in my opinion and one of the main reasons why everyone is at each others throats.

Yes, results are unacceptable, but the current board seem to uphold the Liverpool tradition of doing everything behind closed doors. I have no doubt in my mind they are waiting until the right time to get rid of Hodgson, rather than making knee jerk reactions demanded by immature internet keyboard warriors who get all their views from SSN.

They have probably written off this season already, and we probably don't think there is any chance of relegation so there is no real need to go and rush through things and appoint some other retard like Roy, the next permanent manager of Liverpool FC will be the most important managerial appointment of a generation and he will be someone who will help remake Liverpool or forever keep us in mediocracy, but yeah, lets rush everything eh?

I totally disagree with the parts in bold.

Why is removing Roy a knee jerk reaction? Removing him after the defeat to Northampton could be classed as knee jerk. How is wanting rid of him after our 9th league defeat of the season, after losing to two of the shittest teams in the fuckin league in the past week, one of them at home, a knee jerk reaction? And everyone demanding Roy's removal is an internet keyboard warrior who get's their views from SSN? Bollocks. Every red I know wants shut of him now, and cannot believe how on earth he's still here.

Why should we write this season of now, with half of it still to play? A change in manager, a positive outlook and a bit of pride back in the shirt and we'll quickly move up the table. No, we won't get CL football but we can atleast ensure that we have a positive note to build on next season. We also have 2 cups that we can still win. If they are already rendering this season as a write off then they are effectively sticking two fingers up at the 25k season ticket holders who have already paid there money to watch the season which they couldn't care less about.

It's clear to everyone that a change is needed. even if just on a temporary basis. If they have decided Hodgson isn't their man, then they have a duty to make that change.

People must have VERY short memories. NESV went to the fucking HIGH COURT to sort a deal to buy us and remove cancer and aids. Do people not realise that Hicks and Gillette riddled us with huge debt and FSG/NESV have come in and removed it? I believe they are trying to do the right thing and it's easy for us to sit here and give out but for all we know they are ironing out a deal for a new manager. If not, I believe they have been working hard to try and find the right man to lead us forward.

They deserve our trust. If it wasn't for them coming in back in October, we might not have a club to support right now.

Spot on.