You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No youre an idiot......etc etc... What do you need a temp manager for 12 hours for? To tuck the players in? The club would be even more of a laughing stock appointing Sammy Lee as manager, if only for five minutes. Hope this helps.

Sweet Jesus. Whoosh.........

FSG have acted responsibly and admirable since taking the reigns. They've not been brash or made knee jerk decisions. They've stepped back and tried to learn more about the club and the sport, and tried to ensure that when they do make those big decisions, they make them fully informed and with confidence.

It's clear to anyone that they wanted Roy in place until the summer, before imposing change in manager and direction. In an ideal world, that makes perfect sense. Sadly though, we are not in an ideal world. The situation has progressed so far now that they simply have to act. They've given Roy the benefit of the doubt, they've shown him loyalty, but enough's enough now.

Attendances are falling at an alarming rate. 34,500 at Anfield on Saturday, and my bet is we'll see even lower before the season is out. Ticket's still on sale for the derby, that is unheard of.

We are not going to go down, we all know that, but 5 points off rock bottom in January is totally unacceptable. At this rate, we won't stay up by much. What have we seen to suggest things will improve? If anything, I'd say they're likely to get worse. Manager's have been sacked in the league this season, from lesser clubs, who have performed better than Roy.

Just because the media tell us our expectations are unrealistic, doesn't mean they are. We are Liverpool, the most decorated club in the land. The performance is grossly unacceptable.

It's OK people saying posts like this are overly dramatic, but they really are not. If FSG keep Roy they are writing off this season with half of it still to play. It's as simple as that. They owe it to the 25k of us who've already paid our £700+ to not let that happen. The league table means that a few wins on the trot will see us bounce up about 7 places. We have two cup competitions to play in, starting with Sunday. If we go there with Hodgson in place, I fear that we will be destroyed, humiliated infront of the watching world. I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise. If FSG think the pressure is on now, wait until Monday morning after a battering at Old Trafford. Get Kenny in now, and give us the chance of going there with some fire in our bellys and a bit of ambition. Let's at least try and salvage some pride from this year, let's try and do something which by a miracle will give Nando and Pepe reason to stick with us one more year. Why wait until after another defeat?

Edited by Randy Marsh

Guest PurpleNose
Like an Irish cunt!

(I'm trying this racist thing - seems to be popular at the mo)

Nothing quite like a nice bit of racism.

Warms the cockles.

MarkMoraghan Mark Moraghan

by empireofthekop

Picture on SSN Roy leaving Melwood whistling! Sacked my Arse!

FazanHabibLFC Fazan Habib

@

@mvpkompa Please mind your language. delay of announcement being caused by severance agreement.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Fazan Habib

FazanHabibLFC Fazan Habib

@

@thisisanfield i am very close to some of the playing and working staff at anfield.delay in announcement is due to severance agreement