You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the poll I put up a few months ago asking if we would accept defeat if it meant the back of Roy wasn't so far off the mark. Not glad my prediction is coming true. Getting texts of Gooner mates of mine asking what the fuck is going on. One of them even tipped Liverpool to win tonight and I told him no chance. Sad when a fan of another team tips yours for victory against a shit house side and you can't even agree. NESV will be a laughing stock if they don't show some courage and get someone in before the Manc game because if we play like this it will be cricket score!

We signed the contract we offerd to him. I'm happy for him to get his pay off. Just as long as he's out of here.

Well, we didn't but Purslow had his way. But have to agree, as long he gets the fuck out quickly, that's all that matters. Kenny and Thommo to prove themselves till the summer..