Quantcast
Blackburn Rovers (a) 05/01/11 - Page 23 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Hodgson will go. He definitely can't stay after this.

But some of those players! Fucking hell. Do they even know the name of the club they are playing for? Well done lads. Collect your £100k/week.

Guest davelfc
Which is?

Alleged

Fuck off Hodgson

You're getting sacked in the morning.

I'm not there myself

Yeah yeah Roy's got to go..... but are the players completely blameless? Even if they don't like him, agree with his tactics or respect him... they should at least respect our fans and put a shift in for their employer and the badge on the shirt. Whatever you may say about the tactics, the players just don't seem to give a shit.

Agree totally, quality lurking by the way.

He should do the decent thing and resign.

He won't quit. Part of the problem (apart from him being shit) is that he views getting the Liverpool job as a sign of recognition, an award if you like. It's just another LMA award to him.

Hodgson will go. He definitely can't stay after this.

But some of those players! Fucking hell. Do they even know the name of the club they are playing for? Well done lads. Collect your £100k/week.

Agreed. It shouldn't be forgotten among all this that the players have been utterly atrocious. Only Cole and Reina really deserve their fucking wages.

"el Hadji Diouf sold by Rafa Benitez for a 7.5 million pound loss" now if that statement does not prove what an absolute fucking sham the media is these days I don't know what will. Rafa had his faults, but the man they all seek to keep in place isn't worthy of licking his boots, he's a fucking plant.