Quantcast
Neil Warnock - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Daft post but looking at their previous results it does seem harsh unless they have someone good lined up. 

Since playing us the only teams to batter them have been Southampton and City, draws with Tottenham and Swansea. Maybe the fans weren't behind him or something. 

neil warlock has outperformed rodgers is the worst insult in history

Yes its true sadly.

Rodgers rather simple goal was top 4, he is miles away from that in ninth place. He is seven points off his goal at halfway.

Warnock was to not finish in the bottom 3 and he was third from bottom one place away. He is one point away from that at halfway.

We are shit eaters. And pay 40 quid to do so. Buy a shit eater t shirt for 45 kwid.

Yes its true sadly.

Rodgers rather simple goal was top 4, he is miles away from that in ninth place. He is seven points off his goal at halfway.

Warnock was to not finish in the bottom 3 and he was third from bottom one place away. He is one point away from that at halfway.

We are shit eaters. And pay 40 quid to do so. Buy a shit eater t shirt for 45 kwid.

you don't pay a bean to watch it Dennis.  Yet you moan like it's costing you the earth.  

Called out in Parliament for allegedly being a bent bastard by another group of potentially bent bastards. Modern life eh?

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

He’s tested positive for Covid and is isolating.

I feel sorry for the Covid, being stuck on its own with that miserable cunt for the forseeable future.

Has he blamed Rafa yet ?

• Upvote 6

Deplorable and cunty as he is, I find him funny as fuck. That documentary on him was fucking brilliant. 

“You deserve that...for Muscat”

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, belarus said:

Deplorable and cunty as he is, I find him funny as fuck. That documentary on him was fucking brilliant. 

I’m with you he’s a great panto villain and while he is a moaner he’s generally moaning to try and give himself an advantage.

unintentional or not sometimes he comes out with something hilarious.

20 hours ago, belarus said:

He reminds me of Joe Gallagher. Loves a good moan but deep down not that bad a bloke, just a complete whinge-bag.

3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

I’m with you he’s a great panto villain and while he is a moaner he’s generally moaning to try and give himself an advantage.

unintentional or not sometimes he comes out with something hilarious.

2ED3D2A1-BA53-4AF7-9D19-109226CB3FE1.gif

59 minutes ago, Elite said:

He reminds me of Joe Gallagher. Loves a good moan but deep down not that bad a bloke, just a complete whinge-bag.

Nah. He’s a bitter, twisted, nasty piece of work cunt. 

• Upvote 2