You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I really really really really REALLY hate that cunt.

He is on the Sunday Goals thing on Sky and I was waiting to see his support for Hodgson, but was very surprised what I say. Basically he hinted that they job was too big for Hodgson. He said that Roy played for the draw at Fulham and has taken that way to Liverpool instead of going all out to win home and away.

Colour me surprised.

He's still a prize cunt though.

I really really really really REALLY hate that cunt.

He is on the Sunday Goals thing on Sky and I was waiting to see his support for Hodgson, but was very surprised what I say. Basically he hinted that they job was too big for Hodgson. He said that Roy played for the draw at Fulham and has taken that way to Liverpool instead of going all out to win home and away.

Colour me surprised.

He's still a prize cunt though.

its a show i hate at the best of times, but flicking earlier i saw that prize winning flute bag was on it, so made sure to not even navigate near it for the next 2 hours

saying all that, Warnock in speaking sense shocker????? :wow:

its a show i hate at the best of times, but flicking earlier i saw that prize winning flute bag was on it, so made sure to not even navigate near it for the next 2 hours

saying all that, Warnock in speaking sense shocker????? :wow:

I don't like the show because it's hosted by people with agendas and who know fuck all, and when I flicked past and saw Warnock I immediately changed, but then the rubber necking a car crash thing started and I started flicking back over. I prepared myself for the anger, but it never happened.

Although he did basically say that while he knows that our late goal was onside because it came off a Bolton player, the lino couldn't have known this and so the goal should have been ruled out?????

I have some time for Warnock, he's passionate but too much of a bellend at times. The reason I can stand him is that he does care, he managed Torquay for a while and always seems to try and help them out when he can (sending players on loan etc), I respect that level of commitment.

He's like a mate on the edge of your circle who at times you look at and just say... "Fuck's sake, I'm going to the bar"

He is a cunt but I agreed with alot he said today especially the stuff about shit tach neville not being sent off or a pen being given because it was manure and the ref bottled it and so did all the officials, I cant stand him but he came across very well today which suprised me alot.

For one night only, I like Neil Warnock.

QPR manager Neil Warnock launched an astonishing personal attack on Blackburn's El-Hadji Diouf after claiming the Senegal international abused Jamie Mackie while he lay on the pitch with a broken leg.

Mackie sustained a double fracture in a 50-50 clash with defender Gael Givet which saw both players carried off on stretchers in Rovers' 1-0 FA Cup third round victory at Ewood Park.

Warnock alleged Diouf, no stranger to controversy during his career in England, had taunted his injured player despite the seriousness of the injury being apparent.

"He's broken both bones, his tibia and his fibula, and he's gone to hospital but will travel home with us," said Warnock.

"The lads were furious with El-Hadji Diouf; he (Mackie) had broken his leg and he is calling him all sorts on the pitch.

"There was no need to put the finger up and call him a disgrace and even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.

"I can't abide people like that, I don't know why he wants to take on the world every week.

"For many years I have thought he (Diouf) was the gutter type - I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting to sewer rats.

"I think he is the lowest of the low and I can't see him being at Blackburn much longer because I can't see Steve Kean putting up with someone like that in the dressing room when he is trying to form a new image for Blackburn.

"I think he will be the first to go and good riddance - I hope he goes abroad because I won't miss watching him. He is a nasty little person."

Warnock believes Mackie will be out for the rest of the season but attached no blame to Givet for the challenge.

And the injury was made worse for Warnock as he had not intended to play the 25-year-old, admitting he had left playmaker Adel Taarabt out of the squad entirely because he felt he "might break a leg".

"It was not a malicious tackle but it is his standing foot and you can see in the slow motion his leg bends," added the QPR boss.

"It is disappointing for everyone and the result pales into insignificance.

"I'm pulling my hair out because I didn't want to play him but he pleaded with me to play yesterday - that's how he is, he wants to play in everything.

"We will miss him, it is a massive blow because I can't see him playing [again] this season.

"I didn't want to play Taarabt because I thought he would break his leg, those were the words I used, ironically."

Blackburn boss Kean, speaking before Warnock's outburst, said Givet had been lucky he had not been more seriously injured in the challenge.

"He has a badly swollen knee so we don't know the extent of that but the doctor is hopeful that will be okay for the Chelsea game (next weekend)," he said.

"Hopefully the lad (Mackie) is okay and can make a speedy recovery."

Rovers missed a host of chances before Junior Hoilett's 76th-minute strike and Kean admitted he was beginning to get worried.

"We felt as though it could have been one of those games where we got many chances early on and each time you miss it gives the opposition a little bit of confidence," he said.

"Fortunately enough Junior Hoilett popped up with a good goal, rounding off a good display."

Kean also confirmed the club's ambitious plans to sign two-time World Player of the Year Ronaldinho were over after reports the Brazilian had returned home and was on the verge of sealing a deal with Flamengo.

"I think that looks like that is dead in the water. It looks like he is going to go back to Brazil," said the Rovers boss.

"We followed that right through as much as we could but it looked like it was on the back foot, then it came alive and now it is totally finished now from what I've been told."

Warnock in speaking truth shocker Part II?

I must admit I've kind of grudgingly respected the way he speaks his mind (even if I don't agree with him most the time), just had him down as a bit bitter after we gave Fulham a free pass when we were preparing for Athens (1. it was our right to do so, and 2. it probably made fuck all difference in the end, they were going to stay up anyway), comes across as a bit of a twat but not on the same scale as many others my ears have been subjected to lately.

Diouf's actions are despicable, but is Neil Warnock really the right person from QPR to be commenting on it?

Read more: Graham Poll: The official line special report - Tackling the big issue | Mail Online

I don't think any manager sends his players out to hurt opponents. However, having ordered Neil Warnock - now in charge at QPR - away from the technical area for instructing a player to 'break his leg next time', maybe the exception proves the rule.