You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When I watch Suso I see glimpses of Iniesta, Silva and Guti in his play, so its fair to say he has it in him to be fucking quality

It's hard not to get excited watching suso, boom boom

Seriously though I thought he was quality on Saturday, his first touch was perfect, the way he drops shoulder and ghost past players, ye I know he didn't go on a crazy run, but the way he "shimmies" past players is very similar to iniesta and silva.

Such a great buzz around the club at the moment, you can see that every player in the ressies is reacting in exactly the right way after seeing Suso, Morgan, Sterling, Wisdom all get their chance, and Coady on the bench as well.

The message is clear, you're here at the club because you are potentially good enough to play in the first team and age is not a barrier to that.

The competetiveness around the whole squad is thrilling, Rodgers could pick from 40 or 50 players, they're all trying to impress him and get selected. This is having a profound effect on the first team as well, all of them on their toes now, no favourites anymore.

• 9 months later...

Suso is a player I really rate highly. He has been playing in a more central role for Spain under 20's and playing pretty well by the sounds of things.

I don't think he is going to get any sort of a look in here this coming season though and needs to go out on loan in my opinion.

Suso will surely go on loan this season. Somewhere like Palace or Cardiff might be a good destination for him.

Looks like Wisdom might be going on loan to Wigan.

Suso doesn't seem to want to go out on loan.40 games next season would really help him develop.

Suso will surely go on loan this season. Somewhere like Palace or Cardiff might be a good destination for him.

Looks like Wisdom might be going on loan to Wigan.

I dont see the point in loaning suso wisdom fla or robbo out to championship teams. They need to be at premier league teams

I dont see the point in loaning suso wisdom fla or robbo out to championship teams. They need to be at premier league teams

I agree, but the problem with that is that you can't recall them if you need to. I don't know who came up with that rule but it's a bit fucking stupid. I think that Wisdom and Suso should definitely be at Premiership clubs as they are definitely good enough to play regularly at that level. Robinson and Flanagan I think would be better going to good Championship teams as I don't think they would get a regular game in another Premiership side.

I agree, but the problem with that is that you can't recall them if you need to. I don't know who came up with that rule but it's a bit fucking stupid.

I don't know, but logically it makes some sense in that the team receiving the loanees is the same throughout the season - although in that vein you should be able to recall in the transfer window?

Should look to loan sterling out also, let Ibe take his place in the 18 for 20 games this season

I think Sterling should be involved with the first team this season. I can see him really kicking on, and I'd rather he did that with us than with someone else.

Seen loads of people write him off as gone here and on twitter, no idea why so many feel like that. Guessing it's off the back of what happened to Pacheco but the situations are totally different. He's younger and more developed at that age plus I think he's more talented as he's shown in games last season. Seems like a Rodgers player plus very versatile, think he'll have a decent career with us long term.

Seen loads of people write him off as gone here and on twitter, no idea why so many feel like that. Guessing it's off the back of what happened to Pacheco

Exact opposite reason for me - Pacheco was not good enough - Suso will be very good and he will choose to stay. Have you ever been there in the fall? He will never leave.