You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves(h) game thread

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Babel and Maxi on for Kuyt and N'Gog. Babel on the left, Maxi on the right. Gerrard behind Torres and Raul and Lucas in the middle. We do that we might get something from this game. Can't see it happening though. Please god let this be Roy's last game in charge of our club. How much more of this humiliation do we have to put up with?

Fucking hell that was dire.

Tactically outwitted by Mick McCarthy...Mick McFuckinCarthy.

Also, too many of our players are just going through the motions out there. They either don't care or are physically unable to put a shift in and it's been going on for far too long.

Fuck the arm round the shoulder routine, get a manager in that will give them a good kick in the stones. A great man once said that the players were privileged to play for us. None of them give a shit anymore.

Guest ShoePiss

Barnes on the money, we're not playing with any method. Neither redknapp or the monkey decided to expand on that.

A team playing with no method is solely down to the coach

try harder!!

Lady Shapes, then?! - Alan looks at the changing shape of women through the ages from fat, chubby women of the Renaissance to hard-faced Cromwellian sour-pusses to 20th Century well-toned women like Sharon Davies and Jet from Gladiators.

2045: I'd love to talk you through what's happening at Liverpool, but there hardly seems any point. Sorry.

More BBC updates. Class. We are a small club now, match of the day should get an injuction against showing our games to the public. I don't even need to watch the game with these. I could watch this game but have no intention. I saw us under Roy a while back and can't bear any more of it. It's worse than I thought it would be.

Bloody hell...

When you think it cant get any worse it does. This is by far the worst half of the season. Reina ( nothing to do ), Skrtel and Glen Johnson is the only ones in my opinion that can look themselves in the mirror. Kyrgiakos has been awful, as has the consistently crap Konchesky.

In the middle we are totally outplayed, with the tactical genius Roy Hogdson decides to play Meireles right and Kuyt left. Roy.., Have you ever watched us play? Seriously... Have you? I know you are boring the living daylights out of most fans ( except mypost ), but certainly you manage to stay awake yourself? I do wonder though, for the level of cluelessness you are possessing is astonishing.

Maxi Rodriguez as a wide midfielder is much better than Meireles and Kuyt in that position. Much better. Rodriguez has actually scored a few goals from midfield. We know you dont like midfielders to attack Roy, we know.

But Roy isnt being helped by his players. I would be tempted to take off Torres, as at the moment he is offering us nothing. Match after match he is our worst player alongside Kuyt. He needs a rocket up his arse.

It says all about Roys management skills that he can take the best forward in the world and make him look like a non league player. Well done Roy!

And the saddest part about this performance... Im not surprised at all....This is what I was expecting.

Mr Henry...Mr Werner...If you are reading fan forums...Please rid us from Hogdson. Please. He is up there alongside Djenghis Khan, Idi Amin, Greame Souness.... Ruthless destroyers leaving only dust and ruins behind them. Actually look like he in space of 6 months is trying to do as much damage as G&H managed in 3 years.

Way to go!

Lady Shapes, then?! - Alan looks at the changing shape of women through the ages from fat, chubby women of the Renaissance to hard-faced Cromwellian sour-pusses to 20th Century well-toned women like Sharon Davies and Jet from Gladiators.

nah,I just get a mental image of Roy in a bonnet. The scars run far too deep now