Quantcast
Petition to reinstate Rafael Benitez as LFC Manager - XMF - Arguing over ex Managers Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
grahamlfc

Petition to reinstate Rafael Benitez as LFC Manager

Ah here. This is going too far now. I like the man and didnt want him sacked, but for fuck sake, there is a line and that line has been crossed.

Please sign the petition if you agree with my sentiments and forward on to any friends or family members, fellow LFC supporters, nationwide & worldwide, who you believe may wish to sign the petiton, thank you.

Rafael Benitez to be reinstated as manager of Liverpool FC

Are you on drugs? Give the owners time to implement their strategy. We all know Roy isn't the answer but this move is ridiculous.

Please sign the petition if you agree with my sentiments and forward on to any friends or family members, fellow LFC supporters, nationwide & worldwide, who you believe may wish to sign the petiton, thank you.

Fuck off Graham. I suggest you hold a candlelit vigil in Caldy tomorrow night. -10c for 6 hours should just about do it.

FUCK OFF

Graham, were you on 5 Live before?

If that was you, I respect everything you've done for links with Moenchengladbach fans but you gave a very, very one sided series of events before, so much so to the extent I managed to combine cringing with being extremely angry.

Humiliating. The whole country will be pissing themselves laughing at this.

I dont agree with the petition at all and wont be signing it but shut up you tit. Humiliating? Its a petition posted on an internet messageboard and as for "the whole country laughing at us" who fucking cares?