You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How did you get with your partner?

lifetime fan

I used to drink with her mum and dad and sister and her sisters husband in the local club at the weekend, and one day she forget her key and had to come in to the club and get her mums key,I had never met her before,She was 17 at the time and I was 22,I thought she was gorgeous then,and i still do now.Been married now 24 years.

Ooooookayyyyyy....

[YOUTUBE]QGRgJaEUVX8[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sheer level of effort required to snare anything other than an underclass mum or a greasy-haired Calzone on legs means I shall remain married to my hand for the foreseeable. I refuse to perform like a dancing bear, for anyone.

Hey, even we have standards. Fortunately for you, you make the grade; you're just living too close to Runcorn to meet any single mums capable of stringing a coherent sentence together. x

The sheer level of effort required to snare anything other than an underclass mum or a greasy-haired Calzone on legs means I shall remain married to my hand for the foreseeable. I refuse to perform like a dancing bear, for anyone.

That would be one hell of a dancing bear. The ranger won't be expect the results in his pic-a-nic basket.

Not buying it.

If David Simon told you to bark like a dog, let alone dance like a bear, you would.

Here's my last one:-

Nigel

Met him at work in Nantwich, didn't really fancied him but he was single. Didn't seem a really nice person either. Spent a lot of time with him in the office etc then one day I claimed I had feelings for him. He Told me he wouldn't go out with him while I had a beard. My mum found out over Xmas he had textedit me and she went mental ringing his work phone and leaving a horrible message. She threw me out and I ended up having some sort of breakdown. It turns out he was right on thinking my feelings weren't genuine ... and so on

So you really are a man!

Or seriously abusing the HRT?

Met mine during my work placement. I went along to this girls Birthday but made the serious error of leaving the house too early and was the first one there.

The girl from work turned up a little later with her housemates (two Bulgarian's and a Russian) the girl from work (also a bulgarian) introduced me to her housemates and I seemed to hit it off really well with one of the bulgarian girls. She was stunning and she turned heads in the bar, but I came across as a massive geek as we spoke about books etc. I had to leave the club we went onto early to meet another mate but was too shy to ask her out.

A couple of months passed and I bumped into her in Asda she had just come from the gym and still looked great. We spoke for ages but I again failed to ask her out or take a number.

The next day I asked another girl who was friends with her about her, after lunch the other Bulgarian girl came up and smacked me on the head and asked me if I was stupid and why I didnt ask her housemate out. She told me they would be in a club in town on Friday and I better be there as the girl thought I was really cute (but too skinny) but was confused as to why I didnt like her when we hit it off so well.

With Friday approaching all my close friends were going home/ busy for the weekend and my housemate was being a cock about not wanting to go to this club. As he didnt want to speak to the other work friend all night while I copped off with this girl. After bribing him with booze we set off and met them. We hit it off and the thing she remembers is me taking her hand so we could walk through a crowd. We went to this late bar and I bumpe into a mate who nearly ruined the whole thing by shouting "FUCKING HELL how did YOU pull that?" before tagging along (sound lad but pissed that night) I ended up at hers and thought I was going to get my end away and we spent the night talking and making out until 6 am. We talked a lot of crap about everything from books, films, music and about ourselves. I saw her the next day and it felt so comfortable.

Still together 5 years later and were saving for our first place.

Have you managed to fuck her since then? Doesn't sound like it.

What I don't get about arranged marriages (and this is aimed of course at TSO and Trumo) is what happens if you get set up with someone who is for example a Manc or a Bluenose?

Ay. Even better. The marriage would only last a maximum of six months depending on the time it happened. I would certainly be committing murder on the day of a match. This may sound shallow but it's the first thing I'm finding out about a fella when I get talking to him. He's more likely to be a manc than a bluenose if he's Asian though.

Have you managed to fuck her since then? Doesn't sound like it.

Read that back and i do sound like a massive pussy. I am awesome though i will have you know, and have subseqently bummed her into oblivion.... Twice.

*High five* .... No? Anyone?

But on a serious note i just batted above my average and just didnt see the signals or expect her to be as much of a geek as me.

On the arranged marriages though i agree with tso and trumo its more of an introduction thing these days so if i hadnt of met my lady, and had to go through this i would have build some sort of game showesque quick fire q&a round where you can flush out stuff like whether they are a manc or not.

Can we have our first ever TLW arranged marriage?

If I come back in 3 months with a ring on my finger you may just.

I think what Mick means is can he pick a random person to marry you off to?

To be fair, it's unlikely to involve Mancs or Bluenoses so it stands a chance.

• 9 months later...
The mental woman thread had me thinking, don't know why.

How did you get with your partner?

I was on a piss up with a mate going to decent pubs for good ale or cider as we both knew what we liked.

As an accident we ended up in a commercial bar as we were both going to piss ourselves and bumped into a works night out. I avoid these with a passion but my mate wanted to stay.

I got chatting with this fit bird I managd and asked her what type of blokes she fancied. She told me she liked 6 foot rugby player type build men.

I asked her if she didn't fancy short, ginger stocky blokes? She dsaid no and asked me why?!

I told her I was attempting to chat her up and she laughed! We had a few drinks, chatted and she asked if I wanted to come back to hers.

As I really fancied her I went to jelly, I told her what I twat I was and how badly I had treated women in the past.

She said 'I want to fuck you not marry you'.

We had a kiss the Friday night, I met her for a drink the Sunday night and had another kiss then wenty round for a meal the Tuesday night and have never left!

Her dogs are now mine, she does my fucking head in but she is fit and makes me very happy!

Your story.

I like this, this fella know's the score, finding out if Monty's managed to get around to her yet, knowing the rest of the night will be futile if the answer is yes, respect for the old guard, you can't put a price on it.