You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irish Christmas Number 1

chrisbonnie

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

these mad culchie fuckers look like they're gonna get the christmas number one with this piece of lyrical genius

i thought id share it with our english brothers

p.s, YOKES, are E tablets :yes:, and yes, peasent council estaters have horses here in Ireland, they keep them in their back gardens!!

I saw this earlier for the first time. The bridesmaid is quality. This be her:

Madeline Mulqueen

i was hoping she was just some local Limerick hooja, so a wee bit of a let down.

but she is stunning, some pups on her to

as for the tune, i think its fucking quality, i was on the floor when i heard it earlier for my first time, the "Bag of Glue" song is fucking gas as well

maybe the poms dont get the humour, i saw the irish comedian Andrew Maxwell do a gig at Glastonbury a few years ago, he called the crowd knackers, there was me and my mates all in fits of laughter at it, and the english where just sitting there plain faced, the english reaction, or should i say, lack of reaction was priceless

btw, knackers are what we call Pikeys.

i was hoping she was just some local Limerick hooja, so a wee bit of a let down.

but she is stunning, some pups on her to

as for the tune, i think its fucking quality, i was on the floor when i heard it earlier for my first time, the "Bag of Glue" song is fucking gas as well

maybe the poms dont get the humour, i saw the irish comedian Andrew Maxwell do a gig at Glastonbury a few years ago, he called the crowd knackers, there was me and my mates all in fits of laughter at it, and the english where just sitting there plain faced, the english reaction, or should i say, lack of reaction was priceless

btw, knackers are what we call Pikeys.

Or maybe like me they think Andrew Maxwell is shit. I hate him so very very much.

Mmm I liked his moves but thought the track was a one joke affair.

Fortunately there's been a deluge of novelty tracks this year. These are two of my favourites. Apparently Kunt and the Gang are winning so far (UK charts)

mv1OigmYcvQ

and this beauty

RwKjYb5PuNk