You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He banned me for a week for calling Konchesky shite and then while I was serving my ban it was changed to a permenant one for no reason.

Typical internet warlord is Barney, but nobody's paying him any attention, so he goes even further to make his 'point'.

Prize twat, i bet he puts classical music on when he has friends round, and then does some air-composing in front of them briefly to make it look like he's cultured and sophisticated.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started off on RAWK and used it quite regularly for a few years untill I found this place I only ever go there now for the non-football threads and rarely post. I steer well clear of the Liverpool section (apart from the photoshop thread) aswell as it can get a bit intense, theres posters on there whos posts I cant read without thinking they're screaming at their computer screens. it even spills over into the non-football threads, I remember there were people hounding others in the pro evolution 2011 thread because Liverpool had a licenceing deal with konami during the C&A reign, saying they weren't real reds and spouting all sorts of vitriolic uber-fan bullshit if they bought the game

WTF?

Dont get me wrong theres alot of decent posters on there but they kinda get lost in the haze of apeshitters.

I started on Mighty Reds, but can't remember if it was actually a forum or just a news site. I first posted on LFC Online but I dramatically walked out after about ao year (I don't think anyone noticed) so a few people from LFC Online set up a small forum called the bootroom, but I dramatically walked out of there also (again, I don't think it was noticed and I'm certainly not missed) and then I went to YNWA.tv. I questioned the untouchables there a few times and clearly annoyed one mod, and eventually got a 1 week ban for "foul and abusive terms" and I just never went back. Stumbled in here and found my home, until I dramatically walk out that is. Something none of you will actually notice.

I started on Mighty Reds, but can't remember if it was actually a forum or just a news site. I first posted on LFC Online but I dramatically walked out after about ao year (I don't think anyone noticed) so a few people from LFC Online set up a small forum called the bootroom, but I dramatically walked out of there also (again, I don't think it was noticed and I'm certainly not missed) and then I went to YNWA.tv. I questioned the untouchables there a few times and clearly annoyed one mod, and eventually got a 1 week ban for "foul and abusive terms" and I just never went back. Stumbled in here and found my home, until I dramatically walk out that is. Something none of you will actually notice.

You can't go now you have your own thread on the MF. There would be a massive coup and anyone could get hold of it.

I´ve started with an offal, but just reading the forum. After few years I joined TIA, which is quite o.k. forum, but not lively enough. As someone else said you can post there and wait for answer for hours. Just the match threads are relatively busy, the rest is very empty. But thre are few nice lads.

Then I joined the rawk, and it was total opposite. It´s "overcrovded", many posts in every topic, people don´t read the posts cause there is too many pages in every thread. You go through one page and ten times you´ll find the same question, for example :" So is Lucas suspended or not?"...you´ll find the answer at least 5 times on the same page but then you go to the next one and you´ll find that question again....anyone who used to visit RAWK knows what I mean.

Plus another conclusion of thousends of posters is hundreds of cunts.

Plus the mods don´t need the comment.

Then I found TLW and after few days I know this is the right place, where you can call cunt a cunt without being banned or " watched".

So I am visiting RAWK very rarely these days, just read some threads and posting just to praise Skrtel and attack Agger ;):wallbutt:

Who's arsed, the rattle pisses over every other forum and it's the hardest and has the best trabs.

TTWAR isn't bad but Big Ed is a right cunt;)

YNWA is terribly serious.

As for brendan mentioning 6CM wasn't that the bastard love child of Koptalk along with it's twin EST1892?

Typical internet warlord is Barney, but nobody's paying him any attention, so he goes even further to make his 'point'.

Prize twat, i bet he puts classical music on when he has friends round, and then does some air-composing in front of them briefly to make it look like he's cultured and sophisticated.

He's just a bit too trigger happy with that ban button for me.

You can't go now you have your own thread on the MF. There would be a massive coup and anyone could get hold of it.

I've set internet land mines up around My Thread. In fact when TLW went down a few days ago it was because a certain person was trying to get into My Thread and feel the coolness, and got blown to fuck (in a non sexy way) and it wrecked his forum.

The non-football boards on RAWK are actually quite decent, it's when you actually want to discuss football, more specifically our club, that it shows it's true colours. I was once 'watched' because I had the audacity to disagree with one of their more established, esteemed members over Jay Spearing.

I'm the same. I really like the non-football boards. However the agenda pushing there is massive. You either agree or say nothing.

First time I ever found myself having to go away from a site because it was winding me up so much, was on there recently. It was in the recent Carra thread. He seems to be a massive part of much of their ire these days. Some of the stuff being said by our 'fans' in that thread was shocking. It was allowed to run and run, yet threads were get locked for nothing all over the place.

Me too, actually I was banned for a week for not being nice to Rafa, then not being nice to one of the super ego posters over there and then finally and most bizarrely banned for not being nice to Roy.

The site has become just like Koptalk, ITK's that can't be questioned, a couple of posters who are for some reason considered to be deities and really zealous moderators.

That's before be we get into the Rafa love in, they seem more concerned with redefining his reign as flawless.

Hopefully it won't come back up.

There are plenty here who want to take every achievement he ever made here and give the credit to someone else, call him a fat useless cunt and generally be disrespectful fucking cuntholes about him.

Swings and roundabouts.

I like both sites despite the myriad of total fucking whoppers that frequent both.

The main difference between them is in the moderation. There are mods on RAWK that are decent enough, some that are nice even. But they have a few, and Barney Rubble has already been mentioned, who are just total pricks. Coming out with shit like "It's our site so fuck off elsewhere if you don't like it". Well no, there are hundreds of people, if not thousands, who contribute to the running cost of the site. I'd love to know how much Barney chips in. I've felt free to contribute to this site twice now because you don't feel like you're walking a tightrope every time you post. Before they banned me, I would never have contributed.

Anyway, I still read that site for the non-football threads. And with the sheer number of regular visitors the site has they were instrumental in all the campaigns against the previous owners.

There are good posters on there, self righteous cunts and down right fascist quims.

The Kouprey downed RAWK. He demolished the cambodian server during his rampage in which 42 children, 124 adults, 15 buffalo, 2 Tigers, an Owl, 17 Black Mambas, a chicken, John Leslie, A rat and Boris Johnson were brutally killed.

Thank him here with your vote.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/97425-gfat-vi-round-1-kouprey-vs-asian-cobra.html