You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Negativity Breeds Negativity

robbief

We need to bite the bullet now and act like Liverpudlians. We have got a negative manager, who insists on negative football and negative tactics and I think many people are coming round to the fact that we let rafa go because he was playing negative football but atleast he was a character.

I don't think anyone can see Roy going before seeing atleast this season out so we need to get behind the team and nurture what is coming through. We've got players like Lucas, Babel and Ngog who were previously ripped and labelled shite turning up for a game and having a go and showing some great qualities.

Now is the time to get our heads out of our arses and have a go, we are showing ourselves up as thinking we deserve to be good just because. The fact is thinking we should beat teams like Wigan and Stoke because WE ARE LIVERPOOL isn't enough. We need to beat these teams because we want it. Realise now that we can still win with Roy on the bench and we can easily gain ten points.

I've just read a thread Sniggering at a lad who bet on us finnishing top four, thats only two or three games out of reach at the minute and everyone has already given up.

NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH!

We are ten points from the top. Ten fucking points with 22 games to play, thats a potential 66 points that we can get, my bet is for chelsea to beat Man U this week and we showed chelsea how to play. We have been unlucky and had shite results and we're still 4 games from the other shite that have been labelled 'world beaters' and other such over hyped bollocks this season!

LET'S HAVE IT EY!

We need to bite the bullet now and act like Liverpudlians. We have got a negative manager, who insists on negative football and negative tactics and I think many people are coming round to the fact that we let rafa go because he was playing negative football but atleast he was a character.

I don't think anyone can see Roy going before seeing atleast this season out so we need to get behind the team and nurture what is coming through. We've got players like Lucas, Babel and Ngog who were previously ripped and labelled shite turning up for a game and having a go and showing some great qualities. Now is the time to get our heads out of our arses and have a go, we are showing ourselves up as thinking we deserve to be good just because. The fact is thinking we should beat teams like Wigan and Stoke because WE ARE LIVERPOOL isn't enough. We need to beat these teams because we want it. Realise now that we can still win with Roy on the bench and we can easily gain ten points.

I've just read a thread Sniggering at a lad who bet on us finnishing top four, thats only two or three games out of reach at the minute and everyone has already given up.

NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH!

We are ten points from the top. Ten fucking points with 22 games to play, thats a potential 66 points that we can get, my bet is for chelsea to beat Man U this week and we showed chelsea how to play. We have been unlucky and had shite results and we're still 4 games from the other shite that have been labelled 'world beaters' and other such over hyped bollocks this season!

LET'S HAVE IT EY!

He's a negative manager, with negative football and the like, but he's getting the best out of them three players?

s'right Roy, lad.

He's a negative manager, with negative football and the like, but he's getting the best out of them three players?

s'right Roy, lad.

He also has no idea whats going on! The more i listen to him the more i realise, hes completely clueless.

Heres a very recent example. In his confrence yesterday he said "Gerrard will not be fit for newcastle, i dont know where that story that he would be came from. We never put that story out. Myself and the medical team have always been working on getting him back for the game the week after against Fulham."

Heres the link LFCTV Online :: Thursdays news in 90 seconds

Ok now i thought to myself, i heard this from the club, so i went rooting around and found this quote.

Speaking to the club's official website, Brukner said: "Steven's going well. He's back running, though not back in training. He's certainly looking good to play the Newcastle game, which has been our target all along. We're hoping he'll be back in training at the start of next week. Everything's gone to plan."

Roy has no idea what his own medical team are doing and saying! Or they tell him and he isnt listening. Its comments like the one from him yesterday that make us look stupid, hes claiming that the media made the comment up, but one quick search on google and even I (someone who isnt great with computers) can find out that it was the club that said it.

Robbief is right though and i for one am right behind the team, i honestly feel that we can achieve top four even with this clueless manager. Its going to take leadership on the pitch though as its certainly not coming from the bench.

He also has no idea whats going on! The more i listen to him the more i realise, hes completely clueless.

Heres a very recent example. In his confrence yesterday he said "Gerrard will not be fit for newcastle, i dont know where that story that he would be came from. Myself and the medical team have always been working on getting him back for the game the week after against Fulham."

Ok now i thought to myself, i heard this from the club, so i went rooting around and found this quote.

Speaking to the club's official website, Brukner said: "Steven's going well. He's back running, though not back in training. He's certainly looking good to play the Newcastle game, which has been our target all along. We're hoping he'll be back in training at the start of next week. Everything's gone to plan."

Roy has no idea what his own medical team are doing and saying! Or they tell him and he isnt listening. Its comments like the one from him yesterday that make us look stupid, hes claiming that the media made the comment up, but one quick search on google and even I (someone who isnt great with computers) can find out that it was the club that said it.

Robbief is right though and i for one am right behind the team, i honestly feel that we can achieve top four even with this clueless manager. Its going to take leadership on the pitch though as its certainly not coming from the bench.

shit, you don't think he's got Parry-Moores Dementia Syndrome do you?

Heres a very recent example. In his confrence yesterday he said "Gerrard will not be fit for newcastle, i dont know where that story that he would be came from. We never put that story out. Myself and the medical team have always been working on getting him back for the game the week after against Fulham. I seem to have left a bit of a mess there. Never mind, the nurse will sort that out. I remember when all this was fields. National Service, that's what they need. National Service, archers on the wireless and a cup of horlicks. Vera Lynn, lovely girl. We need a good war to whip these youths with their hoods and mobile telephones and interweb into shape. Aren't Dolphins queer."

You missed a bit.

We have been unlucky and had shite results and we're still 4 games from the other shite that have been labelled 'world beaters' and other such over hyped bollocks this season!

LET'S HAVE IT EY!

Have to disagree with you there. If anything I think we have been very lucky to have the points we have. Ceratinly I can't think of any game where we got less then we deserved whereas I can think of a number of games when we got a hell of a lot more then we deserved.

I think luck and Pepe Reina has kept us out of the bottom half.

s'right Roy, lad.

Do you not think getting the chance to play has braught these players on? If Gerrard and Torres where fit they wouldn't be in the lime light.

We have got a negative manager, who insists on negative football and negative tactics

I would disagree with the title of the thread as two negatives produce a positive, but here you have clarified that it is actually three negatives which indeed, produce a negative. But this is confusing as the rest of the post seems to imply a positive.

I don't think anyone can see Roy going before seeing atleast this season out so we need to get behind the team and nurture what is coming through. We've got players like Lucas, Babel and Ngog who were previously ripped and labelled shite turning up for a game and having a go and showing some great qualities.

Now is the time to get our heads out of our arses and have a go, we are showing ourselves up as thinking we deserve to be good just because. The fact is thinking we should beat teams like Wigan and Stoke because WE ARE LIVERPOOL isn't enough. We need to beat these teams because we want it. Realise now that we can still win with Roy on the bench and we can easily gain ten points.

NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH!

LET'S HAVE IT EY!

Life coaching by The Beef. That rallying cry pisses all over Shakespeare's St Crispin's Day speech. It brings a tear to my eye.

It's a good thread but let's see what a naked aborigine in a helicopter thinks.

wtf_pics-be-my-wingman.jpg?w=307&h=500

"Yes. Thumbs up. That good opening post.

Bit exuberant perhaps.

Me with Robbief, Babel have two good games in row and me nearly shit loincloth also.

Ever since, me borrow Manegin tribe PC, (except when tribe elder need it to crack nuts), and come on TLW and act like sanctimonious prick 'cos Lucas playing better than Biscan ever did.

This prove whatever point me choose to pluck out arsehole. Oh yes.

Harumph.

Um redmen get sixty six points from next twenty two games easy. It be um piece of piss me reckon. Although Bolton hit um good form lately. Owen Coyle keep ball on ground. Me and tribe elders approve. Him good man. Probably only get sixty three.

Me agree with Robbief though, me want beat teams 'cos we score more goal than them. Not 'cos them give three points by sit in centre circle and pass round kangaroo skin while we score.

Like them did in um Shankly days, obviously.

Anyway, me off to trade sister for pouch of tobacco and try and be better Liverpool fan in future. Robbief is good man, him grow thick moustache like Magnum PI if him try. Believe."

It's a good thread but let's see what a naked aborigine in a helicopter thinks.

wtf_pics-be-my-wingman.jpg?w=307&h=500

"Yes. Thumbs up. That good opening post.

Bit exuberant perhaps.

Me with Robbief, Babel have two good games in row and me nearly shit loincloth also.

Ever since, me borrow Manegin tribe PC, (except when tribe elder need it to crack nuts), and come on TLW and act like sanctimonious prick 'cos Lucas playing better than Biscan ever did.

This prove whatever point me choose to pluck out arsehole. Oh yes.

Harumph.

Um redmen get sixty six points from next twenty two games easy. It be um piece of piss me reckon. Although Bolton hit um good form lately. Owen Coyle keep ball on ground. Me and tribe elders approve. Him good man. Probably only get sixty three.

Me agree with Robbief though, me want beat teams 'cos we score more goal than them. Not 'cos them give three points by sit in centre circle and pass round kangaroo skin while we score.

Like them did in um Shankly days, obviously.

Anyway, me off to trade sister for pouch of tobacco and try and be better Liverpool fan in future. Robbief is good man, him grow thick moustache like Magnum PI if him try. Believe."

That whole italic bit is rubbish but good pic

Have to disagree with you there. If anything I think we have been very lucky to have the points we have. Ceratinly I can't think of any game where we got less then we deserved whereas I can think of a number of games when we got a hell of a lot more then we deserved.

I think luck and Pepe Reina has kept us out of the bottom half.

Arsenal at the start of the season seems to blow both parts of your argument out of the water :whistle: