You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Teenage daughters.

melons

Seeing as it's you guys, I'm prepared to offer free GF passes to have your troubled teenage female offspring sent to my patented Noos Teenage Bootie Camps.

A 4 week intensive training regime will teach them the skills vital to becoming a woman.

Week 1 - How to shut the fuck up and do as you're told.

Weeks 2-4 Sexy time.

Applicants to Noos camp must be 16 or over, or look 16 or over in the dark.

Ignored or grunts, wonderful.

It's December, they're supposed to be pieces of cake for this of all months!

Does not happen I'm afraid. Have a 16 year old daughter and all you get is back chat until they want something, then you might get your cake.

Mini Aveez is an amazing 14 year old..

In this 14 years, she has managed to pick up and learn everything about everything..She is even able to recall conversations and promises that, on the whole, I would swear have never taken place!

She will enter into meaningful conversations with most people, providing that you are not asking her to lift a finger and do anything around the house.

Chores around the house are deemed, by her, to be a form of child abuse and will result in a face like a smacked arse for at least the duration of the task possibly longer, depending on the task.

All that said, we have reached a fairly amicable solution to most problems that we encounter.. that being that should she push me too far one of 2 things will happen - I will remove from her room, everything in there that either belongs to me or that I pay for - this will leave her with a few bits and pieces that her dad and various family members have bough for her over the years - but no electricy to run them on (you see I pay for that)

My last resort and the one she fears and hates the most is the removal from her room of her straighteners!! In the few years I have successfully managed her 'moods' by switiching the power off to her floor (she is in the dormer) on several occassions and only once resorted to taking the straightners, albeit it was for a week and I'm suprised she didnt die from dehydration from the amount of tears she cried.

She isnt a bad kid, no drinking, swearing, drugs or hideous boyfriends, so in that respect I am lucky, she has lovely manners and hardly (if ever) has made a show of me or herself in public so again I cant complain on that score..

What I will say is, that she is so like me, that when our swords cross its best for anyone in the vacinity to duck for cover as the sparks fly and the tempers flare and it can get messy!

Does not happen I'm afraid. Have a 16 year old daughter and all you get is back chat until they want something, then you might get your cake.

Not happening, her dad has got her the I-whatever.

My gift is part christmas and early birthday (Jan). She's fleecing me!

In this 14 years, she has managed to pick up and learn everything about everything..She is even able to recall conversations and promises that, on the whole, I would swear have never taken place!

She will enter into meaningful conversations with most people, providing that you are not asking her to lift a finger and do anything around the house.

Chores around the house are deemed, by her, to be a form of child abuse and will result in a face like a smacked arse for at least the duration of the task possibly longer, depending on the task.

All that said, we have reached a fairly amicable solution to most problems that we encounter.. that being that should she push me too far one of 2 things will happen - I will remove from her room, everything in there that either belongs to me or that I pay for - this will leave her with a few bits and pieces that her dad and various family members have bough for her over the years - but no electricy to run them on (you see I pay for that)

My last resort and the one she fears and hates the most is the removal from her room of her straighteners!! In the few years I have successfully managed her 'moods' by switiching the power off to her floor (she is in the dormer) on several occassions and only once resorted to taking the straightners, albeit it was for a week and I'm suprised she didnt die from dehydration from the amount of tears she cried.

She isnt a bad kid, no drinking, swearing, drugs or hideous boyfriends, so in that respect I am lucky, she has lovely manners and hardly (if ever) has made a show of me or herself in public so again I cant complain on that score..

What I will say is, that she is so like me, that when our swords cross its best for anyone in the vacinity to duck for cover as the sparks fly and the tempers flare and it can get messy!

You know the problem? Mini Aveez is an only child and mine are over crowded, i reckon i've got the answer, you can have one of my female off spring, it'll work a treat.

*Puts on Irish accent* How old is she?

Melons, you just need to increase the size of your jail to cure the overpopulation problem!

Fuck off, i'm counting the hours till they move out, which after today's tuition announcements mean it could be even longer.

*Puts on Irish accent* How old is she?

Poor Cain, he's never going to live that down.

Never has a thread promised so much but delivered so little.

I started it, it's bound to be a shit ranting one.