You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle United away match thread

fowler9

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty guaranteed that if gerrard is fit we will play

Reina

Johnson. Greek. Skrtel. Konchesky

Kuyt. Merelies. Lucas. Maxi

Gerrard

Torres

Obviously if gerrard isn't fit enough ngog will start instead.

See that will annoy me.

Kuyt has been playing poor and Ngog has been doing well. So if Roy does pick that team he'll be going for reputation over form, just like the last manager did when he picked Kuyt regardless of his form.

It also suggests he doesn't have the balls to tell Gerrard to play on the right.

From Ashes hero Graeme Swann: 'I think Alan Pardew may be about as popular an appointment as Margaret Thatcher as president of the coal miners association.'

Jose Enrique: "We were all happy with Chris. He's a great person, he works really hard and we all wanted him to stay. He'll get a chance with a big club soon because he is a great manager. If they are going to fire someone as good as Chris, they have to then bring in a big name, someone who has won trophies. And that doesn't even mean he will necessarily be better. If they just bring in someone similar, it's a joke."

Huhuhu! I wish I could see his face when he hears who is replacing him!

I reckon Newcastle won't even show up.

----------------Reina------------------

Johnson---Soto---------Skrtel---Aurelio

---------------------------------------

Kuyt------Gerro---------Meireles---Maxi

----------------Babel------------------

----------------Torres-----------------

A bit harsh on Lucas if he's dropped don't you think?

can Roy manage us to a second away league win of the season or would that be asking too much, under Hughton i would've expected them to beat us

Why, they just have two wins at home so far this season?

We will win and Torres will score at least one goal, probably two.

yeah not sure if you've noticed but 9 is more than 5

Noticed what?

Newcastle are crap at home and we are crap away from home, they are number 17 in the home league and we are number 17 in the away league.

Not trying to be funny here, but could you please try and explain the meaning of your post one more time as I fail to see it.

Pff, statistics, theyre useless, Carew is the best player

You think so?

Why is that?

Personally I think he could have done a job for us and added a new dimension to our game and he would be an improvement on all our strikers bar Torres, but the best, not for me.