You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd been looking forward to a trip to New York with the missus for ages, never been before you see, I told everyone I knew I was going and then she jibbed me just before we were due to go. It had all been paid for by her dad as well.

Oh, and she had a cock also, but that didn't upset me as much as the New York trip being cancelled. * sobs *

Guest davelfc
Yes. How could she be so cruel.

She also said she was 30 knocking 27 years off her actual age, amongst other things. Heartless bitch.

Bet she cooks a mean pot noodle at her mums though.

Bet she cooks a mean pot noodle at her mums though.

She does. Though ever since her mum and dad told her the day before her 21st birthday they were splitting up, her relationship with her mum wasn't the same. Would you believe her mum had been cheating on her dad for years? Caused endless arguments it did.

Guest davelfc
She does. Though ever since her mum and dad told her the day before her 21st birthday they were splitting up, her relationship with her mum wasn't the same. Would you believe her mum had been cheating on her dad for years? Caused endless arguments it did.

I bet she told him after their holiday to New York, after all she didn't want to miss out on that. The mad things birds do eh?

But wasn't it her 31st birthday?

That bird Remmie posted is fit as fuck.

Played Bitch, played...

Mrs Bitch would get it

But mental. Seriously.

I should ignore but keep getting drawn in.

I'll report back Monday with tales of mentalness. Or maybe during the weekend.

That bird Remmie posted is fit as fuck.

Played Bitch, played...

She's got her eyes closed though, how can you tell a bird is fit if she has her eyes closed? It's Like saying a bird with a massive hat has a nice face, you simply can't tell can you. It's not possible until you see the full picture.

She might have gamy eyes or even no eyes, I which case i'd say TheBitch is taking advantage of a blind woman for his own sexual gain and is probably pocketing her loose change at every opportunity.

Fuck you Bitch, you advantage taking motherfucker.

She's got her eyes closed though, how can you tell a bird is fit if she has her eyes closed? It's Like saying a bird with a massive hat has a nice face, you simply can't tell can you. It's not possible until you see the full picture.

She might have gamy eyes or even no eyes, I which case i'd say rich is taking advantage of a blind woman for his own sexual gain and is probably pocketing her loose change at every opportunity.

Fuck you Rich, you advantage taking motherfucker.

She has eyes that would send a mere mortal under.

I demand to see these eyes.

I demand!!!!

I'll see what I can do.

The mental has just text me this.....

Do you have many ladies on the go? Twitter would suggest you have a few. X

And this

Your a very flirty man dear Rich - infact its making me a tad bit jealous that all these twitter whores get twitter attention. X

I'm going to get stabbed aren't I?

I'll see what I can do.

The mental has just text me this.....

And this

I'm going to get stabbed aren't I?

Text her back saying there's a guy on the internet who really wants to see her pupils.

If she's texts you a photo to upload then she's definitely a mentalist who will stab you at the earliest possible possibility.

I'm trying to save you a bumming here.

She's mental.

If I remember rightly she once said to me she didn't let Rich bum her or something.

On twitter

In a conversation tagged with about 6 people.

Nah mate. That was another one. That was my Hayley. She was/is mental. Properly. Slapped me in the pub the other week.

But that conversation with her was nuts. I didn't know what to say or do.

I had an ex who had studied psychology. We got into a row because I was listening to "The Sun Aint Gonna Shine Anymore" by Scott Walker and I happened to comment that in my view this was one of the greatest vocal performances of all time. She took it on herself to advise me that I was clinically depressed. After a couple of hours I took it on myself to tell her she was fired.

Great post,

I could put a few stories on here but think it best not..........yet.

She once said "why don't you make more effort? Suprise me now and then" Well i can take a hint. The next day, as she comes in from work, quick as a flash I jumped up and twatted her round the head with a pan. Boy was she suprised! It worked though, moments later she was bent over the sofa and I was nut deep up her arse- something she would never consider when she was conscious. Women, they might seem mad, but maybe we just need to listen.

LEG!

Stole my passport

Stole my mobile phone.

One night she threw all my clothes out on to the road, smashed all of my after shaves and because one of my mates wives said a shirt suited me she ripped it up.

Attacked me with a cordless phone, smashed it on my head, no reason.

Again, no reason attacked me and scarred my chest.

In front of friends smashed a video cassette on my head.

Phoned all of my friends and told them the little things to tell your partners about your mates that they are not supposed to repeat.

Introduced my kids to my 'father' who I have not seen since I was 5 and contributed nothing.

When I moved out, used the hourly paid movers to clear out the loft of rubbish (she put it all in black bags and said it was my stuff) and with cups of tea etc took them two hours longer. I had to hire another van to move the rubbish.

Told my family and everyone that would listen that I beat her and my kids!

Ran a key over my car.

There's more, a lot more and a lot nastier but I prefer to forget a lot of it. Even thinking of that lot has annoyed me. I can only hope karma bites her hard on the arse. At least she never made the beans touch the egg on a breakfast, that's some crazy shot right there.

DONT YOU MEAN RAN OVER YOUR KEY WITH A CAR?