You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would Kranjcar be a good signing?

RafaLaBamba

Would Niko Kranjcar be a good acquistion for Liverpool at a fee of 5-7million?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Would Niko Kranjcar be a good acquistion for Liverpool at a fee of 5-7million?

• Yes, he's a good classy player that would undoubtedly improve our team
    • No he's overrated and overpriced and wouldn't really make us a lot better

If Niko was available at a price of 5-7 mill in January would he be a good purchase for Liverpool?

Personally, I think he's a top player who would add a lot of attacking intent to our side. I'm not saying he should start every game, but if we realistically want to be challenging again we need a great squad.

Nah, not for me. He isn't the type of player we need. Talented enough player I suppose but I would much rather go for someone with pace and skill who can go on the outside of full-backs.

We shouldn't be making a point of signing players who don't even get a sniff of Spurs first 11 these days either when they are one of the clubs we are in direct competition with.

Nah, not for me. He isn't the type of player we need. Talented enough player I suppose but I would much rather go for someone with pace and skill who can go on the outside of full-backs.

We shouldn't be making a point of signing players who don't even get a sniff of Spurs first 11 these days either when they are one of the clubs we are in direct competition with.

Yep, I agree fully with this.

As above.

Redknapp was on the radio yetserday suggesting he'd be interested in a swap deal for Pienaar in January, because apparently Moyes is eyeing Kranjcar.