You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

idleness

Paulie Dangerously

I drink coffee and tea black because I couldn't be arsed going to the fridge, getting out the milk, pouring it, putting the top back on and putting it back in the fridge. And that's before you even think about sugar.

I don't tie my bootlaces (saves time untying as well).

I've cut way back on cutting the grass and cutting my hair. They're only going to grow back again.

There's plenty more but I couldn't be arsed.

I should've stated I stripped the bed before and by 'making the bed'I mean sticking the quilt cover on again and all that jazz. I'm proper warm in my sleeping bag like

To be fair that's not really that idle, not like some of the shitty fingered piss stinkers who replied. In fact it's more like a bit of fending for yourself until your bitch gets over her period and makes the bed. Quick tip- if she keeps up acting like a lazy cunt, give her a dig, nothing brutal, she's a girl ffs, just enough so she don't wan't another. If you are actually single then my apologies, though it's hardly suprising if your gonna slap a bitch when's she's at her 'personal' time.

I thought there would be a bit of Bertrand Russell, and some serious discussion about the praiseworthiness of idleness. However, all I get is some slackers who don't wipe their arses and are likely to start the eventual, unavoidable plague which will destroy the humankind. Or some other fools with bedbugs. Business as usual, I guess...