You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

team next year

Guest jonathan

I love nonsense like this. Here's mine (trying to keep it semi-realistic):

Kirkland

Finnan Mexes Hyypia Carragher

Malbranque Gerrard Hamann Kewell

Owen Cisse

But I'd love to see us pay stupid money for Van der Vaart. He's class.

I take it we can pick from the whole of Europe then?!?

Overmars?.....don't think they allow zimmer-frames on the grass do they?

I'm working on the team....could take a while this...but allow me to be the first vote in the 'George Graham is a c*nt' poll!

My old man know's a former league manager who says the Graham is simply known in the game as the Gangster. Very dodgy mates and he will fuck off with cash.

Flash prick aswell!

Guest Martin

GK Kirkland

LB Warnock

RB Raven

CB Hyypia

CB Dawson

LW Le Tallec

CM Welsh

CM Gerrard

RW Van Der Vartt

CF Owen

CF Baros

Subs

GK Harrison

FSP

Hamann

Foy

Kewell

Caragher

Manager Me

Realistically:

Kirkland

Otsemobor RB

Jamie Carragher CB (controversial?)

Hyypia CB

Riise LB

Wright-phillips

Gerrard

Hamman

Kewell (New idea here, play him on the left!)

Owen (please come back!)

Baros

....and would you look at that! Only one new signing!

Manager: That would be me! Nah; Management TEAM: Rush, McMahon, Molby, Thompson.

One another related topic, who would you get rid of this summer in the much-needed clear-out?

Obviously: Biscan, Traore, Diao, Diouff....and that should recoup about 30 quid! Anyone I haven't thought of?

Summer clear out?...Cheyrou and the Fraudulent one, surely.

I'd definitely keep Cheyrou, and I would definitely keep Traore as well.

Cheyrou has the potential to be a very, very good player (in fact he was a very very good player when we signed him! Spot a pattern occuring here?) as does Djimi (when at played CB he's good cover and I can't think of a better option to stand in for either 1st choice CB, whoever that may be)

All they need is a manager who can get the best from them, not play them ou of position, and improve them as players.

We don't have many bad players at all per se. What we have is a lot of bad player under Gerard Houllier.

I reckon that under the right tutoring and leadership that even Cheyrou could come good again... and Diouff, and Owen, and Kewell, and Murphy, and Dudek, and Henchoz, and Hyypia, and Finnan, and Didi, and FSP, and ALT, and Fondu and cuddly toy and etc, etc.

You get my drift, basically Houlier has turned many a good and even great player in to bad players, even some of our best players!

My clearout would be Diao, He*key and Biscan (bless him) and I'm sure one or two more that I just can't think of at the moment!

The rest are up to it or at least capable of performing imo, just not for Houllier.

Luzi

Xavier (resigned) RB

Vignal LB

Traore CB

Biscan CB

Cheyrou RM

Diao CM

Diarra CM

Smicer LM

Heskey CF

Diouff CF

Manager Gerard Houllier.............Who Else????!!!!!

Guest Martin

I would be realy worred by Evo's team as not being a wind up but I am now confident he won't see this season out and will be gone before the end of the month. (Please)

Guest mark2905

Kirkland - G

Carragher - Rb

Lucio - Cb

Hyypia - Cb

Riise - Lb

Wright-phillips - Rm

Emerson (roma) - Cm

Gerrard - Cm

Kewell - Lm

Owen - Cf

Baros - Cf

Subs

Dudek

Henchoz

Le Tallec

Hamann

Fsp

Manager - Koeman ( Roma Are In Over £200m Debt, Some Good Players Leaving There This Summer )