You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The definative Hodgson poll.

Bogman

Should Roy be replaced with immediate effect?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Should Roy be replaced with immediate effect?

• Yes
    • No

Should Roy be sacked? - Yes

Should Carragher be dropped from the team occasionally? Yes

Should Pacheco be on the bench for our league games? Yes

Do you care what happens to Rafa at Inter? Yes

Do you want Rafa back? No

Should Meireles be played on the wing? No

Should Shelvey be played on the wing? No

Should Johnson be fucked off for criticizing the manager? No

Should Gerrard be playing on the right? Yes

Will we get in the top 6 with Roy? No

Is Lucas deserving of a place in the side? Yes

Will Spearing make it here? Yes

Is Rafa one of the five best managers in the world? No.

Is Nigella Lawson fuckable? Yes

Is the Moneyball model a good fit for our club? Yes

Should Kenny be the next manager? Yes

Should Aquilani have been loaned out this year? No

Is Harry Potter the most overrated phenomenon that has ever existed? Yes

pretty close

A campaign to get rid of the manager?

No I don't think so.

Should the lying piece of shit be allowed to continue as manager?

No he should be fucked off with utter contempt.

But I'll be fucked if I'm going to campaign for the prick to be removed.

Roy Hodgson or the Harry Potter franchise?

Why is he a lying piece of shit?

"You cannot find a better person for that than Kenny. I told him I was disappointed he went for the manager's job because for me he should be working for Liverpool on a permanent basis, long after I leave for years to come assisting all future Liverpool managers. When it was mooted the club wanted me for the job I made it clear to Kenny I wantedhim on board and it wouldn't be like it was with Benitez where you are here in name but never allowed to set foot into Melwood and we don't want anything to do with you."

Lying about the previous manager is one thing, using Dalglish to do it is another.

He's a fucking twat.

Hodgson is driving me away from my football club. Previously I've been over-eager to read the merest snippet of a quote, be it from Rafa, Gerard, Evans and so on. But when I see Hodgson on tv or on bbc football I just want to switch off. I had to force myself to watch his shitty little interview on bbc footie just now and I found myself watching it with a look of disdain and disgust on my face. That's never hapened with any incumbent Liverpool manager before, not even Souness.

The man offers me nothing. He's incapable of making me feel good about my club or positive in any way. He oozes anti-charisma and I struggle to be attentive in any way to what he's got to say. I despise the man. His recent comments to the press about Johnson disgusted me and the flippant way he refers to having 'upset someone in the Johnson camp' fucking infuriates me.

I'm dreading this afternoon's game. we're going to be utter dogshit yet again. Poulsen. Christian fucking Poulsen. For the first time in years I'm considering watching a movie or something rather than watch us play under this complete buffoon of a manager we employ. I know I'll watch though. I can't bear the thought of missing the possibility of seeing some good performances from players who may step up to the plate in the absence of our captain. And I know I'll be depressed and will watch most of the game curled up on the settee behind a cushion, cringing at yet another tactically inept display from our once great club.

Fuck off Hodgson. Just fuck the fuck off. You have nothing to offer me or well over 90% of the rest of our fans if this poll is anything to go by. Do one.

Hodgson is driving me away from my football club. Previously I've been over-eager to read the merest snippet of a quote, be it from Rafa, Gerard, Evans and so on. But when I see Hodgson on tv or on bbc football I just want to switch off. I had to force myself to watch his shitty little interview on bbc footie just now and I found myself watching it with a look of disdain and disgust on my face. That's never hapened with any incumbent Liverpool manager before, not even Souness.

The man offers me nothing. He's incapable of making me feel good about my club or positive in any way. He oozes anti-charisma and I struggle to be attentive in any way to what he's got to say. I despise the man. His recent comments to the press about Johnson disgusted me and the flippant way he refers to having 'upset someone in the Johnson camp' fucking infuriates me.

I'm dreading this afternoon's game. we're going to be utter dogshit yet again. Poulsen. Christian fucking Poulsen. For the first time in years I'm considering watching a movie or something rather than watch us play under this complete buffoon of a manager we employ. I know I'll watch though. I can't bear the thought of missing the possibility of seeing some good performances from players who may step up to the plate in the absence of our captain. And I know I'll be depressed and will watch most of the game curled up on the settee behind a cushion, cringing at yet another tactically inept display from our once great club.

Fuck off Hodgson. Just fuck the fuck off. You have nothing to offer me or well over 90% of the rest of our fans if this poll is anything to go by. Do one.

Same here mate, I can take it or leave it under Hodgson. Columbo anyone?

Guest davelfc
Hodgson is driving me away from my football club.....

I totally agree, doesn't stop me going to every home league game (well I've paid for them) but for something that is supposed to be an entertainment, it's not something I look forward to as much as I used to.

Liverpool in many ways used to be something we could immerse ourselves into, forget about our other troubles and look forward to each and every game knowing we had a damned decent chance of winning them.

After finally ridding ourselves of those cancers you would have thought we could all now concentrate on getting behind the club and the team and moving on. But no, while this man remains the cancer still eats away. He's driving away our good players to make room for more Fulham type players. He has created his own Fulham. Rather than drag his sorry arse up to our level he has managed to drag us down to his, quite a feat really and something of an achievement.

He had a 'rant' at the media yesterday about the way they report his comments about us. He doesn't realise none of us want him here, while there are some that don't want him sacked (some fans are just made that way) I doubt there's a single fan out there that wants him to stay.

I just hope he fucks off, I've NEVER felt this way about any of our managers and it all feels wrong. He was brought in to a club with no ambition and while he stays that is what we have.

He makes administration look good, at least it was only a 9 point deduction.

He had a 'rant' at the media yesterday about the way they report his comments about us. He doesn't realise none of us want him here, while there are some that don't want him sacked (some fans are just made that way) I doubt there's a single fan out there that wants him to stay.

Hodgson will literally have ago at anyone to save his own bacon.

Ranting at the media in his case anyway is tantamount to biting the hands that feed you.

Keep on doing that Roy, and you know all those favourable comments & comparisons in the media to our former manager will stop being so favourable.

And still his results are almost identical with what Rafa had in his first season.

Was there ever a poll like that for Rafa?

And even if there was I sincerely doubt it was anywhere near that bad Code.

In fairness, we were poor under Benitez for the first half of the season but not as bad as Hodgson at all.

Edit: You meant his results not the Poll results. Apologies.

Nice try but not really mate.

I posted this earlier, but can do it again.

What had Rafa done at this point of his first season?

In the league we had won 6 games, lost 5 and got 2 draws, we were 8th with 20 points.

Away from home we had 1 win, 2 draws and 4 losses.

In the CL we had won 2, lost 2 and drawn 1, before our last game we needed a two goal win to go through.

And this with a much better squad than the one Rafa left behind for Hodgson and not to talk about being able to play in the CL instead of the UEFA Cup for the same reasons, that he inherited a much better position than Hodgson.

And still his results are almost identical with what Rafa had in his first season.

Well, you wanted Benitez out more than most. I trust you are consistent with your opinions, and skip the Hermes like contextless fact quoting just to point out that you were "right" about Rafa (as I cannot believe that you'd want Hodgson anywhere close to our club...).

Well, you wanted Benitez out more than most. I trust you are consistent with your opinions, and skip the Hermes like contextless fact quoting just to point out that you were "right" about Rafa (as I cannot believe that you'd want Hodgson anywhere close to our club...).

I did and I do not want Hodgson anywhere near our club, much for he same reasons I wanted rafa out.

The lack of ambition in our set up more than anything else, Hodgson is even worse than Rafa with his deep defending though at least we tried to press higher in the pitch with Rafa, but that does not make me act like a hysterical 13 year old girl.

The hypocrisy from the Rafa love in camp in all this amuses me to be honest, since they wanted Rafa to stay they should be happy with Hodgson, seeing its he same coward approach we are served week in week out as we have been the last couple of years.

These are also he same people who cry foul when a manager is not suppoed because he is the manager of Liverpool football club, talk about double standards.